There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Interest in the graphite sector is picking up as supply disruptions in China, and future demand from Li-ion battery production is expected to move the sector into a supply deficit.
- Several junior mining companies are looking at graphite deposits, but there is one company that clearly stands out above all the others.
- Syrah Resources' Balama deposit in Mozambique contains more graphite than all of the other known graphite resources combined.
- The Balama deposit is high grade, close to surface and will probably have negative operating costs for graphite after allowing for by-product credits.
- Syrah will be in a position to dominate the graphite market when the mine starts producing in 2016.
There are no Transcripts on SYAAF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SYAAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for SYAAF.
Other News & PR