There are no Focus articles on SZKMF.
There are no Transcripts on SZKMF.
Fri, Aug. 8, 8:11 AM
- Automobile sales in India rose 6.5% to 199,435 during July to mark the second month in a row of rising Y/Y sales.
- Discounting by major automakers and improved consumer sentiment in the nation have helped to boost demand.
- Sales growth by segment: passenger cars +5% to 137,873; SUVs +19% to 44,945; vans -8% to 16,617.
- Related stocks: OTCPK:SZKMF, HMC, TTM, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:NSANY.
Mon, Jul. 28, 9:38 AM
- New car sales in India rose 14.7% to 160,232 units in June as manufacturers introduced models closely attuned to consumer preferences.
- It's a trend that automobile industry analysts think has continued in July with government tax breaks helping to support the market.
- Honda (NYSE:HMC), Hyundai (OTC:HYMLF), and Maruti Suzuki (OTCPK:SZKMF) have showed the best growth rates in the nation over the last few months.
Wed, Jul. 9, 11:04 AM
- Automobile sales in India rose 15% Y/Y in June to 160,232 units, according to data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers.
- Hyundai (HYMLF), Honda (HMC), and Maruti Suzuki (SZKMF) all showed gains during the month.
- An extension granted by the Indian government on tax breaks for automobile purchases is a factor in the improved sales trends, say analysts.
Mon, May. 12, 3:03 PM| Comment!
Tue, Mar. 25, 7:12 AM
- Ford (F) and General Motors (GM) are still spinning their wheels in India with each claiming a market share of only around 3% in what is tapped to be the third largest automobile market in the world by 2018.
- The Detroit automakers have been slow to adapt to local tastes for small sub-$10K cars.
- The "big two" in the nation are Suzuki (SZKMF) and Hyundai (HYMLF) which combined account for over half of all automobile sales in India.
Mon, Mar. 10, 9:25 AM
Dec. 29, 2013, 4:13 AM
- Japanese carmakers will reportedly increase production at the start of next year in order to meet what they expect will be higher demand ahead of a rise in sales tax in April.
- Toyota (TM) will boost output by 10%, while Honda (HMC), Mitsubishi (MMTOF) and Suzuki (SZKMY) will add extra days of production.
- Other Japanese auto stocks: NSANY, MZDAY, FUJHY
Dec. 10, 2013, 2:27 PM
- Car sales in India for November moved down 8.2% Y/Y as demand in the nation continues to weaken.
- The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers doesn't expect a significant turnaround until a new government is in place which can put in measures to support the industry.
- Automakers active in India: Maruti Suzuki (SZKMF), Tata Motors (TTM), Renault (RNSDF), BMW (BAMXY), Volkswagen (VLKAY), Toyota (TM), Hyundai (HYMLF).
Jul. 12, 2013, 8:10 AM
Jul. 1, 2013, 6:45 AM
Jun. 11, 2013, 6:52 AMAutomobile sales in India fell lower for the seventh straight month, dropping 12% Y/Y to 143,216 units amid weak economic conditions. The prolonged slump has hit Tata Motors (TTM) and Maruti Suzuki (SZKMF.PK) hard as the local automakers also face increasing competition from Ford, Honda, GM, and Hyundai in the region. | Comment!
Mar. 1, 2013, 7:54 AMTata Motors (TATA) says sales in India fell 33% Y/Y in February amid a large downturn in the domestic automobile market. High fuel costs and slow economic growth in the nation continue to dampen demand. Maruti Suzuki (SZKMF.PK) saw sales fall 10.9% and Hyundai's (HYMLF.PK) local arm suffered a 7.6% drop in sales for the month. | Comment!
Jan. 9, 2013, 7:27 AMAutomobile sales in India fell 12.5% Y/Y to 141K due to high interest rates and steep fuel prices, according to The Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers. The forecast for sales in 2013 in the nation has now been lowered all the way down to the 0%-1% range after being as high as 9%-11% just a few months ago. Key sellers in India include General Motors (GM), Ford (F), Hyundai (HYMLF.PK), and Maruti Suzuki (SZKMF.PK). | 2 Comments
Dec. 14, 2012, 1:04 PM
Dec. 2, 2012, 2:55 AMAuto makers experienced a mixed November in India, where the market has been declining this year due to higher loan rates, increasing fuel prices and fears of job losses. Ford's sales (F) grew 0.6% and Maruti Suzuki's (SZKMF.PK) 12%, but those of Tata Motors (TTM) slumped 15.5% and of Toyota (TM) 26% amid a suspension of production at factories near Bangalore. Meanwhile, Honda's (HMC) sales of scooter and motorbikes climbed 12%. | Comment!
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:16 AMSuzuki (SZKMF.PK) will stop selling cars in the U.S. after 27 years, and after its operations in the country entered bankruptcy protection yesterday. The Japanese firm was hit by the strong yen, a limited line-up and strict regulation. Suzuki isn't exiting the U.S. altogether, though, and will now focus on motorbikes, all-terrain vehicles and marine equipment such as outboard motors. | 1 Comment
SZKMF vs. ETF Alternatives
Suzuki Motor Corporation designs and manufactures passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles,<br />all terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard motors, and other products. The company continuously and vigorously promotes technical cooperation through numerous joint ventures overseas, and its main... More
Other News & PR