AT&T And Consolidated Edison A 'Tell' Of 2 Champions: Part 3
- Once an investor enters retirement it is not uncommon that their investment objective turns from total return to a safe income stream.
- With interest rates continuing at historic low levels, the typical advantages to fixed income have been greatly reduced.
- The highest quality bonds available today offer little in the form of yield consequently their typical safety attributes have also been reduced.
- AT&T and Consolidated Edison are most appropriate for investors requiring the highest current yield possible within the strictest constraints of safety.
- And the clear winner is revealed.