Taipan Resources Inc. - Strong Upside Potential Through Risked NPV Price-In
- Taipan Resources (TAIPF) is a Kenya focused oil exploration company . They own and operate 30% of Block 2B Kenya and partner in 20% of Block 1 Kenya.
- Taipan announced the closing of an oversubscribed CAD$6.48 million placement on Monday and a US$9.5 million farmout deal with Tower Resources Plc on Wednesday.
- Taipan's market capitalization is US$36 million, and the risked NPV of their two fully funded drill campaigns this fall is US$268 million, un-risked NPV is US$1.073 billion.
- TAIPF is up 56% YTD and is followed by oil and gas speculative investors in the US, Canada, Sweden, Ireland and the UK.
- With Taipan's first two high impact drills in quarter 3 and quarter 4 there is strong upside potential through risked NPV realization in the share price.