5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
GlobeNewswire (Feb 24, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 18, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 10, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 6, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 23, 2013)
TAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Mar 284:47 PM
Friday, Mar 284:47 PM| Comment!
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) signs a term sheet agreement with San Leon Energy (SLGYF) and Hutton Energy in which TAT would receive a 50% interest in nine Polish concessions encompassing 1.9M gross acres.
- TAT will fund $5M of past expenses in the concession blocks and fund 100% of the cost to drill and complete two wells and re-enter and stimulate four wells.
- TAT will take over operatorship of the concessions and fund its 50% share of all G&A costs going forward; San Leon's interest is reduced to 37.5%.
Thursday, Mar 136:31 PM
Tuesday, Mar 44:28 PM|Tuesday, Mar 44:28 PM| Comment!
Monday, Dec 232013, 12:54 PM
Monday, Dec 232013, 12:54 PM| Comment!
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT -26.3%) sinks as investors seem disappointed with its declared $88.5M capex budget for 2014 and outlook for its 2014 production exit rate.
- Shares are giving back gains from an unusual spike near Friday's close.
- TAT expects to exit 2014 with a production rate of 6K-6.5K boe/day (at least 70% oil).
Monday, Dec 232013, 12:46 PM
Tuesday, Oct 12013, 9:59 AM
Tuesday, Oct 12013, 9:59 AM| 1 Comment
- In an operations update, TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +1.2%) says it ended Q3 with production of more than 4,500 boe/day and expects a 2013 year-end exit rate of at least 5,000 boe/day.
- TAT currently has five active rigs in Turkey and during Q4 expects to add one drilling rig in Bulgaria and release one drilling rig in the Thrace Basin in Turkey to maintain a five-rig operation going forward.
- Expects to spud a planned 14.5K-ft. directional exploratory well in Bulgaria in October.
- TAT spudded 18 wells in Q3 and 27 wells YTD; the company plans to drill a total of 38 wells in 2013.
Wednesday, Aug 72013, 6:22 PM|Wednesday, Aug 72013, 6:22 PM| Comment!
Thursday, May 232013, 5:29 PM
Thursday, May 162013, 11:48 AM
Wednesday, May 152013, 6:33 PM
Friday, Apr 52013, 9:08 AM
Wednesday, Jan 22013, 11:13 AMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +8.4%) announces a 2013 capital expenditure budget of $113M, and expects 2013 production of 1.8M-2.1M boe/day, or an average production rate of 5K-7K boe/day; crude oil is expected to account for ~60% of production volumes. TAT also says it is evolving toward a hub-and-spoke corporate structure. |Wednesday, Jan 22013, 11:13 AM| 1 Comment
Friday, Nov 302012, 4:04 PM
Wednesday, Nov 142012, 2:51 PMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +1.2%) wins a 35-year permit to drill and develop natural gas in Bulgaria, beginning production in H2 of next year and covering 10% of the country’s demand. Bulgaria's state-owned gas distributor signs an agreement with TAT to buy 80% of its output at prices 35% lower than it pays Russia’s Gazprom. |Wednesday, Nov 142012, 2:51 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 302012, 3:32 PMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) says its Goksu-3H exploration well, TAT's first horizontal producing well in Turkey, recently was completed and began flowing naturally on Oct. 22. In its Q3 operational update, oil and natural gas sales averaged 4,168 boe/day; during the quarter, it spudded nine gross wells, completed 17 gross wells and executed fracs in 10 wellbores. |Tuesday, Oct 302012, 3:32 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 142012, 2:26 PMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +6.9%) says the conditions that led to substantial doubt about the company's ability to continue as a going concern at year-end 2011 no longer exist as of the end of Q2. TAT also reports Q2 EPS of $0.02 on revenues of $32.6M (-7.2% Y/Y). |Tuesday, Aug 142012, 2:26 PM| Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.