Thu, Aug. 6, 5:06 PM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:49 PM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSEMKT:TAT) says no material changes have occurred in its business since an operational update issued on July 9 that would explain its recent share price decline accompanied by unusually high volume.
- In operational update, TAT says its Bahar-9 reached a total depth of 10,865 ft., and initial log analysis indicates prospective pay as projected; it plans to complete the well in August.
- TAT fell 20% in today's trade, and have been cut by more than half since July 7.
Mon, Jul. 27, 12:48 PM
Tue, May 12, 12:57 AM
Mon, May 11, 5:12 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:19 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 3:59 PM
- In an update on its recent well results in Turkey, TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +0.9%) says it has completed several wells in the Bahar field, with the Bahar-4 well initially producing more than 500 boe/day and the Bahar-3 well averaging ~350 boe/day during its first seven days in production.
- Well locations were selected using 3D seismic from TAT's 872 sq. km seismic program in 2013-14, which was the largest in Turkey's history.
Sep. 3, 2014, 10:39 AM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT -2%) agrees to acquire Stream Oil & Gas for $41.2M in TAT shares.
- Stream owns 100% interests in three oil fields, one gas field and one exploration license in Albania, which encompass ~75K net acres.
- TAT says the deal provides geologic and geographic diversification, with exploitation potential similar to its Selmo field in Turkey, with a large volume of known oil in place.
May 8, 2014, 6:20 PM
Mar. 28, 2014, 4:47 PM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) signs a term sheet agreement with San Leon Energy (SLGYF) and Hutton Energy in which TAT would receive a 50% interest in nine Polish concessions encompassing 1.9M gross acres.
- TAT will fund $5M of past expenses in the concession blocks and fund 100% of the cost to drill and complete two wells and re-enter and stimulate four wells.
- TAT will take over operatorship of the concessions and fund its 50% share of all G&A costs going forward; San Leon's interest is reduced to 37.5%.
Mar. 13, 2014, 6:31 PM
Mar. 4, 2014, 4:28 PM
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT -26.3%) sinks as investors seem disappointed with its declared $88.5M capex budget for 2014 and outlook for its 2014 production exit rate.
- Shares are giving back gains from an unusual spike near Friday's close.
- TAT expects to exit 2014 with a production rate of 6K-6.5K boe/day (at least 70% oil).
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:59 AM
- In an operations update, TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +1.2%) says it ended Q3 with production of more than 4,500 boe/day and expects a 2013 year-end exit rate of at least 5,000 boe/day.
- TAT currently has five active rigs in Turkey and during Q4 expects to add one drilling rig in Bulgaria and release one drilling rig in the Thrace Basin in Turkey to maintain a five-rig operation going forward.
- Expects to spud a planned 14.5K-ft. directional exploratory well in Bulgaria in October.
- TAT spudded 18 wells in Q3 and 27 wells YTD; the company plans to drill a total of 38 wells in 2013.
Aug. 7, 2013, 6:22 PM
TAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR