There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Sep. 3, 10:39 AM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT -2%) agrees to acquire Stream Oil & Gas for $41.2M in TAT shares.
- Stream owns 100% interests in three oil fields, one gas field and one exploration license in Albania, which encompass ~75K net acres.
- TAT says the deal provides geologic and geographic diversification, with exploitation potential similar to its Selmo field in Turkey, with a large volume of known oil in place.
Thu, May. 8, 6:20 PM| Comment!
Fri, Mar. 28, 4:47 PM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) signs a term sheet agreement with San Leon Energy (SLGYF) and Hutton Energy in which TAT would receive a 50% interest in nine Polish concessions encompassing 1.9M gross acres.
- TAT will fund $5M of past expenses in the concession blocks and fund 100% of the cost to drill and complete two wells and re-enter and stimulate four wells.
- TAT will take over operatorship of the concessions and fund its 50% share of all G&A costs going forward; San Leon's interest is reduced to 37.5%.
Thu, Mar. 13, 6:31 PM
Tue, Mar. 4, 4:28 PM| Comment!
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT -26.3%) sinks as investors seem disappointed with its declared $88.5M capex budget for 2014 and outlook for its 2014 production exit rate.
- Shares are giving back gains from an unusual spike near Friday's close.
- TAT expects to exit 2014 with a production rate of 6K-6.5K boe/day (at least 70% oil).
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:59 AM
- In an operations update, TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +1.2%) says it ended Q3 with production of more than 4,500 boe/day and expects a 2013 year-end exit rate of at least 5,000 boe/day.
- TAT currently has five active rigs in Turkey and during Q4 expects to add one drilling rig in Bulgaria and release one drilling rig in the Thrace Basin in Turkey to maintain a five-rig operation going forward.
- Expects to spud a planned 14.5K-ft. directional exploratory well in Bulgaria in October.
- TAT spudded 18 wells in Q3 and 27 wells YTD; the company plans to drill a total of 38 wells in 2013.
Aug. 7, 2013, 6:22 PM| Comment!
May. 23, 2013, 5:29 PM
May. 16, 2013, 11:48 AM
May. 15, 2013, 6:33 PM
Apr. 5, 2013, 9:08 AM
Jan. 2, 2013, 11:13 AMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +8.4%) announces a 2013 capital expenditure budget of $113M, and expects 2013 production of 1.8M-2.1M boe/day, or an average production rate of 5K-7K boe/day; crude oil is expected to account for ~60% of production volumes. TAT also says it is evolving toward a hub-and-spoke corporate structure. | 1 Comment
Nov. 30, 2012, 4:04 PM
Nov. 14, 2012, 2:51 PMTransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT +1.2%) wins a 35-year permit to drill and develop natural gas in Bulgaria, beginning production in H2 of next year and covering 10% of the country’s demand. Bulgaria's state-owned gas distributor signs an agreement with TAT to buy 80% of its output at prices 35% lower than it pays Russia’s Gazprom. | Comment!
TAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR