Wed, Aug. 6, 6:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 5:44 PM
Thu, Jul. 31, 12:02 PM
Wed, Jul. 2, 5:08 PM
- Transgenomic (TBIO +0.4%) sells its Surveyor Nuclease technology and assets to Integrated DNA Technologies for an upfront payment of $3.65M and additional minimum payments of $0.6M or more during the first year of the acquisition agreement. TBIO will transfer the rights to the Surveyor patents, licenses, technology, know-how and trademarks to IDT as well as all inventory of the product. IDT will sublicense the rights for all clinical and diagnostic applications of the Surveyor technology back to TBIO. Additional terms are not disclosed.
- Surveyor Mutation Detection Kits contain a proprietary nuclease enzyme that cleaves DNA at points where any type of DNA sequence variation exists. The resulting DNA fragments can then be analyzed with a variety of commonly-available lab equipment.
Mon, Jun. 23, 12:46 PM
Wed, May. 7, 6:14 PM
Wed, Mar. 12, 5:05 PM
Dec. 13, 2013, 12:54 PM| Comment!
Sep. 30, 2013, 12:13 PM
- Transgenomic (TBIO.OB +14%) fires CEO, President, and board member Craig Tuttle, and appoints Paul Kinnon to replace him. (8-K)
- Kinnon formerly provided consulting services to Transgenomic during 2013, and previously was President and COO of ZyGEM, a biotech company specializing in microfluidics.
- Transgenomic stock has been pummeled in the last year, falling 61%.
May. 6, 2013, 7:33 AM
TBIO vs. ETF Alternatives
TRANSGENOMIC is a global biotechnology company that provides unique products and services for automated high sensitivity genetic variation and mutation analysis. Our offering includes systems, products, discovery and laboratory testing services to the academic and medical research, clinical... More
Other News & PR