Thu, Feb. 26, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:16 PM
- Q3 net investment income of $15.4M or $0.51 per share vs. $14.7M and $0.53 in Q2 (4.3M share secondary during Q3). Dividend is $0.54 (plus a supplemental $0.05 was paid out).
- Net decrease in net assets from operations of $8.8M or $0.29 per share vs. an increase of $24.2M in Q2.
- Net asset value per share of $16.64 vs. $15.95 at end of Q2.
- CEO Garland Tucker: "We also experienced some challenges with certain legacy investments which resulted in a higher portfolio non-accrual rate." Company expects stability in dividend next year, but should the non-accrual assets work out, a boost is a possibility.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Triangle Capital misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
- TCAP flat after-hours
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:20 PM| 3 Comments
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:11 PM
- Q2 net investment income of $14.7M or $0.53 per share vs. $16.3M and $0.59 one year ago. Dividend is $0.54.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $24.2M vs. $21.8M a year ago.
- Net asset value per share of $15.95 down from $16.10 at start of year.
- Company expect to increase annualized distribution to $2.36 per share from current $2.16 thanks to $11.7M in significant net realized gains ($11.7M in Q2). These additional distributions are expected to continue for at least the next three years.
- Previously: Triangle Capital beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- TCAP +0.1% AH
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:04 PM
May. 7, 2014, 4:44 PM
- NII of $13.8M or $0.50 per share vs. $13.2M and $0.48 in Q4. Dividend of $0.54.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $0.45 per share vs. $0.64 in Q4.
- Book value per share of $15.72 slips from $16.10 after payment of regular dividend plus the first $0.15 special dividend.
- CEO Garland Tucker: "The first quarter represented the beginning of the more active year we are expecting 2014 to be, with new portfolio investments totaling more than $77 million."
- CC tomorrow at 8 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Triangle Capital beats by $0.01
- TCAP no trades premarket
May. 7, 2014, 4:16 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:17 PM
- Net investment income of $13.2M falls 14.8% from $15.5M a year ago. NII per share of $0.48 slides from $0.57. The declines come as the investment portfolio shrinks amid repayments amid investment realizations ($18.4M in net realized long-term gains in 2013), with new originations not keeping up.
- Net asset value per share of $16.10 up from $15.30 a year ago. Weighted average yield on investments of 14.1% is off 50 bps from a year ago.
- CC tomorrow at 9 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- TCAP no trades AH
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:04 PM| Comment!
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 6, 2013, 4:40 PM
- Net investment income of $16.8M or $0.61 per share compares to $15.9M and $0.58 per share a year ago. Net asset value of $15.94 vs. $15.62 at end of Q2. Dividend was $0.54 per share.
- Net increase in net assets of $23.2M vs. $16.2M a year ago.
- 5 new investments made totaling $75.2M.
- CC tomorrow at 9 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- TCAP +0.1% AH.
Nov. 6, 2013, 4:05 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 4:49 PM| Comment!
Aug. 7, 2013, 4:09 PM
May. 8, 2013, 4:03 PM
TCAP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR