Dec. 8, 2014, 1:17 PM
- Dallas-based Comerica (CMA -1.3%) is an outlier to the downside among the regional names as oil tumbles another 3.7% to the lowest level since the summer of 2009.
- Other lenders with sizable Texas-operations and exposure to energy credit: MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +0.9%), BOK Financial (BOKF -0.6%), Cullen/Frost (CFR -1.5%), Hancock Holding (HBHC -0.9%), Green Bancorp (GNBC -0.7%), ViewPoint Financial (VPFG -0.5%), Iberiabank (IBKC +0.1%), National Bank Holdings (NBHC +0.1%), Texas Capital (TCBI -1.3%), Prosperity Bancshares (PB -0.8%), Independent Bank Group (IBTX -1%), Hilltop Holdings (HTH -0.7%), First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK +0.4%), First Financial Bankshares (FFIN -0.8%)
Nov. 13, 2014, 10:53 AM| Comment!
Sep. 19, 2014, 9:11 AM
- The team doubles down on Outperform ratings on Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ:ZION) and Synovus Financial (NYSE:SNV), upgrading both to Strong Buy. ZION is up 1.3% premarket.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBI) gets a two-notch upgrade - from Market Perform to Strong Buy - and First Horizon National (NYSE:FHN) is boosted to Outperform from Market Perform.
- The team partially cashes in its chips on United Community Bank, downgrading to Outperform from Strong Buy. Iberiabank (NASDAQ:IBKC) is cut to Market Perform from Outperform.
- Cut to Underperform from Market Perform is First Financial Bankshares (NASDAQ:FFIN).
Apr. 30, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.1%) is upgraded to Buy by Guggenheim.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN +0.2%) has its Sell rating pulled at Macquarie.
- MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +1.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by FIG Partners.
- S&T Bancorp (STBA +0.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by KBW after posting Q1 results yesterday.
- Deustche Bank boosts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI +0.6%) to Buy.
- Sterne Agee upgrades The Bancorp (TBBK +0.5%) to Buy with an $18 PT.
- In other financial sector moves, Main Street (MAIN -0.5%) is upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James with a $34 PT, and Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by KBW.
Apr. 24, 2014, 3:18 PM
- Net income of $28.3M fell 15% from a year ago, and EPS of $0.60 fell 25% after January's capital raise.
- Q1 saw non-performing assets rise, primarily attributable to one borrower. Non-accrual loans of $43.6M, or 0.48% of loans ticked up 10 basis points from Q4.
- Raymond James downgrades the stock to Market Perform from Outperform.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Texas Capital Bancshares misses by $0.13
- TCBI -12.3%
Apr. 24, 2014, 12:46 PM
TCBI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR