- Teradata's revenue growth has slowed due to lack luster growth from its Top 50 customers. The Top 50 has slowed revenue growth to below 1% in Q2.
- Yet, the Top 50's impact on revenue is starting to wane. Additionally, the Top 50's revenue decline is becoming smaller.
- Teradata's Top 50 has slowed revenue growth, but international markets have been growing double digits. Europe should remain a strong growth engine due to rapid industry growth.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow rapidly, but Teradata has experienced weakness in Japan. Yet, Japan is stabilizing and China is poised to have a better second half.
- Teradata's revenue growth has slowed. In order to improve investor sentiment, growth only has to increase a few percentage points which should happen due to rapid growth in several markets.