Thu, Aug. 20, 8:26 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has completed the acquisition of PneuDraulics, an aersospace manufacturer, for approximately $325M in cash.
- The purchase price includes approximately $107M of tax benefits to be realized by TransDigm over a 15 year period beginning in 2015.
- Previously: Transdigm Group to acquire PneuDraulics for $325M (Jul. 28 2015)
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:17 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:39 PM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) agrees to acquire PneuDraulics, a California-based manufacturer of engineered aerospace pneumatic and hydraulic components and sub-systems, for ~$325M in cash.
- TDG says the acquisition will allow it to expand its content on a number of substantial platforms, including Boeing 787 and Airbus A350.
Tue, Jul. 14, 7:40 PM
- The commercial aerospace segment still provides opportunities for double-digit gains over the next 18 months, as the "aero cycle has legs," J.P. Morgan analyst Seth Seifman says, initiating coverage of Boeing (NYSE:BA) and several peers with Overweight ratings.
- Boeing’s cash flow outlook has been controversial, but Seifman views 787 unit cost reduction as a powerful driver that can push free cash flow to $9.1B in 2017, 44% above 2015 estimates with potential for growth beyond; Seifman sees the precedent Boeing set by returning $8B of cash last year as a signal of confidence in future cash flow.
- General Dynamics' (NYSE:GD) balance sheet might drive upside, while Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) could use its financial strength to create value, but Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC) is started at Underweight, as the analyst sees "fewer arrows left in the quiver" and expectations may be too high following recent outperformance in its shares.
- Initiated at Overweight along with Boeing: GD, LMT, SPR, TDG.
- Started at Neutral: BEAV, COL, PCP, TGI, TXT, HRS, LLL
- Earlier: JPMorgan initiates coverage on several aerospace plays
Thu, May 14, 10:35 AM
Tue, May 5, 9:34 AM
- Adjusted net income of $119.7M, or $2.11 per share vs. $106.6M, or $1.87 per share in the same quarter of 2014.
- Net sales grew 4.8% Y/Y to $619M from $590.8M in the comparable quarter a year ago..
- EBITDA increased 12.8% to $275.6M from $244.4M.
- Updated 2015 outlook: Net income of $432M-$446M (vs. $429M-443M); Adjusted earnings per share of $8.49-$8.75 (vs. $8.03-$8.29); Net sales of $2.66B-$2,69M; EBITDA of $1.195B-$1.215B.
- FQ2 results
Tue, May 5, 7:19 AM
Fri, May 1, 8:41 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has agreed to acquire the assets of Pexco Aerospace, a manufacturer of extruded plastic interior aerospace parts, for approximately $496M.
- The company expects to finance the acquisition through a combination of cash on hand, existing availability under a revolving credit facility and new debt.
- TDG +1.7% premarket
Thu, Apr. 2, 4:29 PM
Wed, Apr. 1, 8:37 AM
Thu, Mar. 26, 10:54 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -0.2%) has completed its purchase of the Telair Cargo Group, an aerospace cargo handling business, from AAR (AIR), for ~$725M in cash.
- The company financed the acquisition through a combination of existing cash on hand and borrowing of $75M under its existing revolving credit facility.
- Previously: TransDigm to acquire Telair Cargo Group (Feb. 23 2015)
Mon, Feb. 23, 8:40 AM
Tue, Jan. 27, 9:47 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -2.6%) shares are on the decline after missing EPS and revenue estimates.
- Adjusted net income of $101.8M, or $1.80 per share vs. $94.8M, or $1.66 per share in the same quarter of 2013.
- Net sales grew 10.9% Y/Y to $586.9M from $529.3M. Organic net sales growth accounted for approximately 25% of the increase in net sales.
- EBITDA increased 11.9% to $262.5M from $234.5M in the comparable quarter a year ago.
- The company confirmed its 2015 outlook: Net income is expected to be in the range of $429M-443M vs. $307M in fiscal 2014. Adjusted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $8.03-$8.29 per share vs. $7.76 per share in fiscal 2014.
- FQ1 results
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:20 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 16, 7:31 AM
TDG vs. ETF Alternatives
TransDigm Group Inc is a designer, producer and supplier of engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft in service. The Company's business segments arePower& Control, Airframe and Non-aviation.
Other News & PR