Thu, Apr. 2, 4:29 PM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 1, 8:37 AM
Thu, Mar. 26, 10:54 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -0.2%) has completed its purchase of the Telair Cargo Group, an aerospace cargo handling business, from AAR (AIR), for ~$725M in cash.
- The company financed the acquisition through a combination of existing cash on hand and borrowing of $75M under its existing revolving credit facility.
- Previously: TransDigm to acquire Telair Cargo Group (Feb. 23 2015)
Mon, Feb. 23, 8:40 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 27, 9:47 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -2.6%) shares are on the decline after missing EPS and revenue estimates.
- Adjusted net income of $101.8M, or $1.80 per share vs. $94.8M, or $1.66 per share in the same quarter of 2013.
- Net sales grew 10.9% Y/Y to $586.9M from $529.3M. Organic net sales growth accounted for approximately 25% of the increase in net sales.
- EBITDA increased 11.9% to $262.5M from $234.5M in the comparable quarter a year ago.
- The company confirmed its 2015 outlook: Net income is expected to be in the range of $429M-443M vs. $307M in fiscal 2014. Adjusted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $8.03-$8.29 per share vs. $7.76 per share in fiscal 2014.
- FQ1 results
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:20 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 16, 7:31 AM
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:02 AM
- Adjusted net income of $125.4M, or $2.21 per share vs. $99.7M, or $1.75 per share in the same quarter of 2013.
- Net sales grew 19% Y/Y to $642.2M from $539.7M. Organic net sales grew approximately 10.1%.
- EBITDA of $280.4M compared to $229.5M in the same period of 2013.
- The company expects net income to be in the range of $429M-443M in fiscal 2015 vs. $307M in fiscal 2014; Adjusted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $8.03-$8.29 per share vs. $7.76 per share in fiscal 2014.
- FQ4 results
Nov. 13, 2014, 7:19 AM
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:46 AM
- Net income of $16.2M vs. $76.7M in the second quarter of 2013. The steep decrease was primarily due to one-time refinancing expenses.
- Net sales grew 25% Y/Y to $610.6M from $488.6M. Organic net sales grew approximately 6.9%.
- EBITDA of $275.6M compared to $231.9M in the same period of 2013.
- The company adjusted its FY F2014, and now expects: Net income to be in the range of $293M-$299M (previously in the range of $380M-$394M). EPS is expected to be in the range of $2.96-$3.06 per share (previously in the range of $6.33-$6.57 per share).
- FQ3 results
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:18 AM
Jul. 7, 2014, 10:46 AM
- Zacks has downgraded TransDigm (TDG +0.2%) to a Strong Sell, following many concerns of increasing debt and interest expense.
- At the end of its last reported quarter (second-quarter 2014), TransDigm recorded long-term debt at $5.7B, compared with $4.3B in the prior-year quarter. Interest expenses have also increased to 22% Y/Y to $82M.
- Most recently, the company took out another $825M loan on June 4. Shares have declined over 12% since then. Weak financials have continued to cause downward estimate revisions for the company over the last 30 days.
Jun. 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 5, 2014, 9:43 AM| Comment!
TDG vs. ETF Alternatives
TransDigm Group Inc is a designer, producer and supplier of engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft in service. The Company's business segments arePower& Control, Airframe and Non-aviation.
Other News & PR