Sep. 16, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Ocean shipping of dry bulk commodities and oil will nearly double earnings capacity during the next several years while the smaller container ship industry will tread water, Deutsche Bank says.
- The firm believes the industry is "on the cusp of entering a new era of prosperity," driven by improved supply/demand dynamics, increased fleet utilization and abundant capital to fund profitable growth.
- On average, DB forecasts a near doubling of earnings power across its coverage universe by 2016 vs. 2013, led by shippers in the Dry Bulk and Oil trades.
- Initiated with Buy ratings: TNK +9.8%, CPLP +2.5%, DSX +2.8%, DRYS +5.5%, DLNG +2.4%, NNA +2.1%, SALT +0.8%, SSW +1.3%, GASS +3.3%.
- Started at Hold: TK +1.2%, NMM +0.3%, FRO +3.3%, TGH -0.6%.
Sep. 11, 2012, 9:20 AMTextainer (TGH) -3.7% premarket after announcing plans to offer up to 5M shares while shareholder Halco Holdings offers up to 2.5M shares; underwriters would have a 30-day option to buy up to another 15% in shares. Halco is affiliated with Trencor Ltd., TGH's largest shareholder with a ~60% stake. | Comment!
Aug. 21, 2012, 3:57 PM
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:50 AM
TGH vs. ETF Alternatives
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd is a holding company, which operates as a lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size. The Company operates its business in three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale.
Other News & PR