SA News • Thu, Dec. 11
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Dec 12, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)
TG Therapeutics: Upcoming Data At ASH Conference Could Double Share Price
- TGTX to report updated data sets at ASH from 3 clinical trials in various Lymphomas such as CLL, NHL, MCL and SLL.
- One such data set will be the 1st ever report of the combination of a BTK inhibitor and a PI3K-delta inhibitor in patients and is expected to attract great interest.
- The data sets being presented are expected to demonstrate a best-in-class safety profile alongside efficacy that could provide for LT price action similar to PCYC for years to come.
- Recent 13f filings for the period ending 9/30/14 demonstrate an increase in institutional holdings led by the likes of Baker Bros, JP Morgan and RA Capital.
- With the TGTX current valuation well below 1B, these data sets have the potential to validate a MC well north of 1B and provide for a potential double in pps.
TG Therapeutics Reaches Phase 3 Special Protocol Assessment Faster Than Expected
- Recently Announced Phase 3 Trial Fast Tracked by FDA.
- Combination Trials with TG-1101 and TGR-1202 Continue.
- TGTX Positioned to challenge Rituxan if Phase 3 Trial is ultimately successful.
TG Therapeutics Gets A Triple Thumbs Up From The Baker Brothers
- Expect 2014 to be a transformational year for TG Therapeutics with key trial updates for TG-1101, a third generation anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody and TGR‐1202, a next generation PI3K-δ delta inhibitor.
- TG Therapeutics is undervalued given the TGR-1202 potential to perform as the best PI3K inhibitor in its class and the possible superiority of TG-1101 over Rituxan®.
- TG Therapeutic has a novel biotechnology with the powerful synergy of TG-1101 (attacks outside the cells) and TGR-1202 (attacks inside cells).
- While each of the products has great potential, their powerful synergy can turn TG Therapeutics into a major player in the cancer-drug market.
- With near-term catalysts and the Baker Brothers' bullish bet, TG Therapeutics looks promising for short and long term positions.
Thu, Dec. 11, 2:09 PM
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX +17.6%) breaks out on a 4x surge in volume. Shares are up over 30% since Tuesday's ASH presentation of clinical trial results for the company's cancer combo.
- In a Phase 1/2 dose escalating study, patients with relapsed/refractory B-cell malignancies were treated with TG-1101 (ublituximab) in combination with the PI3K delta inhibitor, TGR-1202. Nine evaluable patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia exhibited nodal reductions. Six achieved partial responses and three achieved nodal reductions from 15% to 45%. In 17 evaluable patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma/Richter's syndrome, 83% responded to treatment.
- All patients had been heavily pre-treated with one to three prior lines of therapy so the results are encouraging.
Thu, Dec. 11, 12:45 PM
Tue, Nov. 11, 12:10 PM| Comment!
Mon, Nov. 10, 5:12 PM
Fri, Nov. 7, 4:10 PM
Tue, Sep. 23, 8:33 AM
- TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) exercises its option to license the worldwide rights to TGR-1202, a next gen PI3K-delta inhibitor, from Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A. Previously, the two companies were developing the product candidate in a 50:50 joint venture.
- Under the terms of the license, Rhizen will receive an upfront payment of $4M and 371,530 shares of TGTX common stock. It will be eligible to receive up to ~$240M in regulatory-and sales-based milestone payments.
- TG will receive exclusive worldwide rights excluding India.
- TGR-1202's next stage of development is a Phase 3 clinical trial.
Wed, Sep. 17, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 12:47 PM
Mon, Jul. 21, 5:02 PM
Tue, Jun. 24, 7:41 AM
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) and TG Therapeutics (TGTX) team up to develop and commercialize Ligand's Interleukin-1 Receptor Associated Kinase-4 (IRAK-4) inhibitors. The program is currently in the preclinical stage for certain cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Ligand will receive 125,000 shares of TGTX common stock (value ~$1M) and is eligible to receive $207M in potential milestone payments. Upon regulatory clearance, it will earn tiered royalties of 6 - 9.5% on net sales of licensed products containing patented IRAK-4 inhibitors. The specific royalty scheme is: 6% of annual sales up to $1B and 9.5% of sales above $1B. The royalty rate for licensed products not covered by LGND's issued patents will be 4.5%.
- IRAK-4 is a serine/threonine protein kinase that is an important downstream signaling component of the IL-1 receptor and multiple toll-like receptors. It has a key role in innate immunity and inflammation.
- Ligand acquired the rights to the technology via its acquisition of Pharmacopeia in 2008.
Fri, Jun. 13, 9:11 AM
Fri, Jun. 13, 7:48 AM
- At the European Hematology Association meeting, TG Therapeutics (TGTX) presents interim Phase 2 results for the combination therapy of TG-1101 (ublituximab) and Imbruvica (ibrutinib) for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
- There were 28 patients in the study. None have progressed while on the combo therapy, now up to five months.
- Only 10 of the 28 patients were evaluable, however. Of these, 9/10 (90%) had at least a partial response. Six of seven (86%) CLL patients achieved a partial response at the first assessment and one additional patient achieved a 40% nodal reduction and >50% reduction in absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) pending next response assessment. Three MCL patients (3/3) achieved a response (1 CR and 2 PRs).
Thu, Jun. 12, 5:23 PM
- Shares of nano cap TG Therapeutics (TGTX +20.8%) break out today on a seven-fold increase in volume as it continues its post-ASCO up move. At the American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting several weeks ago, the company presented data on its two lead products. The data are encouraging albeit in Phase 1 trials on a small number of subjects.
- In a 35-patient Phase 1 single agent study of TG-1101 (ublituximab) in lymphoma, 100% of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) patients achieved a peripheral response (6/6) and 67% (4/6) achieved a partial response. 22% (4/18) of Indolent non-Hodgkin Lymphoma patients (iNHL) achieved a complete or partial response.
- In a Phase 1 trial of its PI3K delta inhibitor TGR-1202, 100% (9/9) of evaluable CLL patients dosed at e 800 mg showed significant nodal reductions and 78% (7/9) achieved a partial response or a nodal partial response with lymphocytosis.
- TGTX debuted on the NASDAQ on May 30, 2013 closing at $6.25 on Day 1.
- 73 mutual funds have positions in the stock, up from 51 a year earlier.
Thu, Jun. 12, 12:45 PM
Mon, May. 12, 6:28 PM| Comment!
Nov. 25, 2013, 2:11 PM
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX +10.4%) jumps after announcing the initiation of a Phase 1 trial to test the efficacy and safety of a TG-1101/ TGR-1202 combo in relapsed and/or refractory CLL and NHL.
- In other company news, TGTX opens the first expansion cohort in a TGR-1202 dose escalation study — no MTD has yet been determined. (PR)
TGTX vs. ETF Alternatives
TG Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development & commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer & other underserved therapeutic needs.
Other News & PR