TG Therapeutics Gets A Triple Thumbs Up From The Baker Brothers
- Expect 2014 to be a transformational year for TG Therapeutics with key trial updates for TG-1101, a third generation anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody and TGR‐1202, a next generation PI3K-δ delta inhibitor.
- TG Therapeutics is undervalued given the TGR-1202 potential to perform as the best PI3K inhibitor in its class and the possible superiority of TG-1101 over Rituxan®.
- TG Therapeutic has a novel biotechnology with the powerful synergy of TG-1101 (attacks outside the cells) and TGR-1202 (attacks inside cells).
- While each of the products has great potential, their powerful synergy can turn TG Therapeutics into a major player in the cancer-drug market.
- With near-term catalysts and the Baker Brothers' bullish bet, TG Therapeutics looks promising for short and long term positions.