Mon, May 4, 4:48 PM
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:THC) Q1 results ($M): Revenues: 4,428 (+12.8%); Operating Income: 290 (+70.6%); Net Income: 47 (+246.9%); EPS: 0.47 (+242.4%); Quick Assets: 522 (+167.7%); CF Ops: (57) (-200.0%).
- Total admissions: 208.3M (+7.2%); Total patient days: 958.4K (+3.1%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $17.4B - 17.7B; Non-GAAP EBITDA: $2.05B - 2.15B; EPS: $1.32 - 2.40.
- Q2 Guidance: Non-GAAP EBITDA: $500M - 550M; EPS: $0.15 - 0.64.
- Shares are up 3% after hours on moderate volume.
Mon, May 4, 4:11 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Sun, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:19 PM| Comment!
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:18 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:07 PM
- Tenet Healthcare Corp. (THC +1.9%) Q2 results: Net Operating Revenues: $4,042M (+66.9%); Operating Income: $207M (+2.5%); Net Loss: ($26M) (+48.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (+51.0%); Quick Assets: $406M (+259.3%); CF Ops: $247M (+93.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: non-GAAP EBITDA: $1.85B - 1.95B.
- Q3 Guidance: non-GAAP EBITDA: $400M - 450M; EPS: ($0.30) - $0.21.
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:24 PM
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
May 5, 2014, 5:57 PM
May 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:26 PM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -10.6%) is the S&P 500's worst performer as Q4 earnings beat forecasts but took on $400M in new debt and offered lower-than-expected guidance; the hospital operator sees Q1 adjusted EBITDA of $350M-$400M and FY 2014 EBITDA of $1.8B-$1.9B vs. analyst consensus estimates of $447M and $1.96B.
- THC reported Q4 adjusted admissions fell 0.5%, as inpatient admissions fell 2.3%; operating margin narrowed to 4.3% from 9.1%, as operating expenses jumped 75%.
- CRT Capital downgrades THC to Fair Value from Buy as accretion from the Vanguard Health Systems acquisition has not materialized in the near-term; instead of generating significant EBITDA growth, the business contracted from Q4 to Q1 and CRT's guidance suggests that the business will continue to shrink.
- On the other hand, Mizuho says it would be buyers on today's stock weakness, viewing initial 2014 EBITDA guidance as achievable given conservative assumptions around health reform coupled with a continued soft admission outlook (Briefing.com).
Feb. 24, 2014, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 9:39 AM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -7.7%) is trading sharply lower out of the gate following its Q3 report.
- For the period, adjusted EBITDA growth was 7.1%, compared to 16.7% growth in Q2 and 16.6% growth in Q1. In Q3 2012, adjusted EBITDA rose 40% (the most in a decade) so this might have been a tough compare.
- Adjusted admissions fall 0.5% while emergency department visits and outpatient visits rise 3.1% and 3.5% respectively.
- Adjusted EBITDA outlook for Q4: $400-450M (so Y/Y growth of between 19% and 34%) reflecting "assumptions for continuing soft inpatient volume growth and a less attractive payer mix." (PR)
THC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR