Mon, Feb. 23, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Sun, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:19 PM| Comment!
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:18 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:07 PM
- Tenet Healthcare Corp. (THC +1.9%) Q2 results: Net Operating Revenues: $4,042M (+66.9%); Operating Income: $207M (+2.5%); Net Loss: ($26M) (+48.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (+51.0%); Quick Assets: $406M (+259.3%); CF Ops: $247M (+93.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: non-GAAP EBITDA: $1.85B - 1.95B.
- Q3 Guidance: non-GAAP EBITDA: $400M - 450M; EPS: ($0.30) - $0.21.
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:24 PM
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
May. 5, 2014, 5:57 PM
May. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:26 PM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -10.6%) is the S&P 500's worst performer as Q4 earnings beat forecasts but took on $400M in new debt and offered lower-than-expected guidance; the hospital operator sees Q1 adjusted EBITDA of $350M-$400M and FY 2014 EBITDA of $1.8B-$1.9B vs. analyst consensus estimates of $447M and $1.96B.
- THC reported Q4 adjusted admissions fell 0.5%, as inpatient admissions fell 2.3%; operating margin narrowed to 4.3% from 9.1%, as operating expenses jumped 75%.
- CRT Capital downgrades THC to Fair Value from Buy as accretion from the Vanguard Health Systems acquisition has not materialized in the near-term; instead of generating significant EBITDA growth, the business contracted from Q4 to Q1 and CRT's guidance suggests that the business will continue to shrink.
- On the other hand, Mizuho says it would be buyers on today's stock weakness, viewing initial 2014 EBITDA guidance as achievable given conservative assumptions around health reform coupled with a continued soft admission outlook (Briefing.com).
Feb. 24, 2014, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 9:39 AM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -7.7%) is trading sharply lower out of the gate following its Q3 report.
- For the period, adjusted EBITDA growth was 7.1%, compared to 16.7% growth in Q2 and 16.6% growth in Q1. In Q3 2012, adjusted EBITDA rose 40% (the most in a decade) so this might have been a tough compare.
- Adjusted admissions fall 0.5% while emergency department visits and outpatient visits rise 3.1% and 3.5% respectively.
- Adjusted EBITDA outlook for Q4: $400-450M (so Y/Y growth of between 19% and 34%) reflecting "assumptions for continuing soft inpatient volume growth and a less attractive payer mix." (PR)
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:50 PM
Aug. 6, 2013, 8:42 AM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) net losses widen to $50M from $6M a year earlier.
- Revenue +7% to $2.422B, a smidgeon below consensus of $2.424B
- Adjusted EBITDA +16.7% to $336M.
- Adjusted admissions -0.7%
- Grew outpatient visits and emergency department volumes, and doubled revenues in Conifer services business.
- Acquisition of Vanguard Health Systems expected to close by year-end
- Cuts FY adjusted EBITDA outlook to $1.25-1.3B from previous forecast of $1.33-1.43B, reflecting "softer-than-anticipated inpatient volumes." (Previous) (PR)
THC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR