Tue, Mar. 3, 8:37 AM
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) Q4 results: Revenues: $3.7M (+15.6%); R&D Expense: $8.6M (+1.2%); G&A: $2.6M (+4.0%); Operating Loss: ($7.6M) (+2.6%); Net Loss: ($6M) (+21.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.12) (+7.7%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $14.7M (-49.8%); R&D Expense: $35.8M (+22.2%); G&A: $10.1M (+9.8%); Operating Loss: ($31.3M) (-20.4%); Net Loss: ($21.6M) (+23.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.49) (unch); Quick Assets: $58.6M (-28.5%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Mar. 3, 7:10 AM| Comment!
Thu, Feb. 12, 7:00 AM
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:THLD) prices its public offering of 8.3M shares of common stock and warrants to purchase 8.3M shares at $3.62 for both. The exercise price of the warrants is $10.86. Closing date is February 18.
- Net proceeds of ~$28.2M will fund R&D activities, operating expenses and general corporate purposes.
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
- The FDA grants Fast Track status to Threshold Pharmaceuticals' (THLD +9.1%) TH-302 for the treatment of previously untreated patients with metastatic or locally advanced unresectable soft tissue sarcoma. The product candidate is in Phase 3 development for this indication. The primary analysis of overall survival will be done in Q1 2016.
- Fast Track status allows for more frequent interactions with the FDA and a rolling review of the NDA in order to expedite the approval process.
Nov. 11, 2014, 9:17 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 8:43 AM| Comment!
Nov. 3, 2014, 7:05 AM| Comment!
Sep. 22, 2014, 9:08 AM
Sep. 22, 2014, 8:49 AM
- Based on an interim efficacy and safety analysis, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) recommends the Phase 3 clinical trial of Threshold Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:THLD) TH-302 continue as planned.
- TH-302 is being evaluated in combination with doxorubicin versus doxorubicin alone in patients with locally advanced unresectable or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma (STS).
- The number of events (deaths) required for the primary efficacy analysis is now projected to be late 2015 instead of mid-2015 (n=434).
Sep. 9, 2014, 10:17 AM
- Shares of micro cap Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD +10.2%) gap up on a 7x surge in volume. Prices are up 30% in two days.
- Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage with a $14 PT. H.C. Wainwright jumps in as well with a $12 PT.
- Individual investors need to be diligent with situations like this. Analysts' valuation targets are based on pie-in-the-sky projections. The CF target, for example, is based on peak TH-302 sales of $2B in 2025.
- Also, nano and micro cap biotechs are starting to jump which is typically a late-bull-run signal.
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:24 AM
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:17 AM| Comment!
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:15 AM
May. 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD -0.8%) announces preliminary data from its Phase 1/2 clinical trial of its investigational hypoxia-activated prodrug, TH-302, in combination with low-dose dexamethasone for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Of the 23 patients evaluable for response, there were four partial responses (PR), two minimal responses (MR) and fifteen stable disease assessments. Two patients had progressive disease. The clinical benefit for patients treated at the maximum tolerated dose (n=16) was 31% (3-PR; 2-MR).
May. 1, 2014, 8:19 AM
May. 1, 2014, 7:53 AM| Comment!
THLD vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR