Thu, Apr. 2, 9:37 AM
- Pushing the country's decision a little further, Polish Deputy Defense Minister Czeslaw Mroczek says Poland will choose the supplier for its medium-range missile defense system in April.
- Last year, Poland short-listed a consortium of France's Thales (OTC:THLEY) and European group MBDA, as well as Raytheon (RTN +0.3%), in its tender for a missile defense system.
- Previously: Poland to choose missile defense supplier in next few weeks (Mar. 10 2015)
Tue, Mar. 10, 7:56 AM
- Poland plans to choose the supplier for its medium-range missile defense system within the next few weeks, the country's Deputy Defense Minister Czeslaw Mroczek said on Tuesday.
- Last year, Poland short-listed a consortium of France's Thales (OTC:THLEY) and European group MBDA, as well as Raytheon (NYSE:RTN), in its tender for a missile defense system.
- Previously: Lockheed, Raytheon compete for European missile deals (Mar. 04 2015)
Jul. 11, 2013, 9:50 AMHoneywell (HON), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and Rockwell Collins (ROK) are reportedly among the strategic bidders that have made it to the second round of the auction for Carlyle (CG) portfolio company Arinc. Carlyle hopes to fetch $1.3-1.5B for the aerospace communications firm, which has also attracted offers from P-E firms such as Blackstone (BX). Carlyle is spending more time courting the industrial companies on the theory that they'll offer more money than the P-E funds. | 3 Comments
Mar. 15, 2013, 3:12 AMBoeing's (BA) 787 could restart flights "in weeks, not in months," the company says after detailing a "permanent fix" for its lithium-ion battery problems that "addresses all (the) causal factors" which led to two burn-outs. Boeing will put the batteries in stainless steel cases, and add extra insulation, spacers and heat-resistant sleeving. Boeing has also asked suppliers Yuasa and Thales to improve production standards. | 3 Comments
THLEY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR