SA News • Tue, Jul. 29
National Penn Bancshares - High Dividend Payer Announces Acquisition Of TF Financial
- National Penn Bancshares announces the acquisition of TF Financial Corporation.
- Significant acquisition premium is offset by sizable expected cost synergies.
- I have not forgotten about the dramatic performance during the financial crisis, and continue to shun the shares.
There are no Transcripts on THRD.
Tue, Jul. 29, 8:29 AM
Tue, Jul. 29, 8:28 AM
Wed, Jun. 4, 12:48 PM
Wed, Jun. 4, 7:13 AM
- TF Financial (THRD) owners can elect to receive either $42 per share in cash or 4.22 shares of National Penn (NPBC) stock for each share of THRD they own.
- THRD closed at $31.84 last night, NPBC at $10.44.
- The total deal value is $138M, and the purchase price amounts to 20x earnings and 1.44x tangible book value.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Apr. 24, 10:43 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 9:17 AM
Fri, Jan. 24, 4:55 PM
Jan. 24, 2013, 10:05 AM
Other News & PR