There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Update: Tix Corporation - Is It Time To Cash In Your Chips?
- TIXC had a great Q3 on the surface.
- If you look at the advantages Q3 had over last year, the quarter was actually quite disappointing.
- I recommend taking profits.
Update: Tix Corporation Earnings Show Stock Still A Bargain Ticket Price
- TIXC reported fiscal third-quarter results.
- The results made me more bullish on TIXC.
- I anticipated great results.
A Vegas Stock You've Never Heard Of With An Upside Of 200%
- The next two quarters of earnings should bring TIXC the attention it deserves.
- More locations, more revenue, and lower expenses should lead to significant comps.
- I estimate earnings of at least $0.26 for the trailing 12 months ending December 31, 2014. A P/E of 10 to 15 translates to an upside of 100% to 200%.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TIXC vs. ETF Alternatives
Tix Corporation's business is operated by its wholly owned subsidiary Tix4Tonight, which sells discount show tickets from multiple locations in Las Vegas. Tix4Tonight obtains its inventory of discount tickets under short-term exclusive and non-exclusive agreements with nearly every Las Vegas... More
Other News & PR