John Leonard, CFA • Yesterday, 8:56 AM
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on TKOI
- The stock is down almost 40% from the high earlier this year, due to financing concerns stemming from persistent net losses and a working capital deficit.
- However, the turnaround is in progress, as top-line growth and expense management resulted in the second-highest EBITDA ever and a 75% sequential increase in net income.
- A sequential working capital improvement and new $2 million revolving line of credit provide sufficient near-term headroom.
- There should be continued adoption of the EcoSmart energy management platform, given the superior functionality; management reported improving deal flow, customer/partner referrals and project sizes.
- Support services provide recurring revenue, visibility and sticky customer relationships.
There are no Related articles on TKOI.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TKOI vs. ETF Alternatives
Telkonet is a leading energy management technology provider offering hardware, software and services to Commercial customers throughout the world. The EcoCentral Platform, in conjunction with the EcoSmart Suite of products, provides comprehensive savings, management and reporting of a building's... More
Other News & PR