SA Transcripts • Mon, Jul. 28
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 10, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 24, 2014)
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Technip Is A More Of A Solid, Long-Term Investment Than McDermott International
- My €85 target price is based on 13x PE, 6x EV/EBITDA and DCF valuation.
- A leader in the engineering, procurement and construction "EPC" industry.
- Stellar financial achievements reflected by 19.6% CAGR in EPS and 9% CAGR in Dividend.
The Beginning Of The End, Or The End Of The Beginning For Technip?
- Offshore energy specialists have sold off on project delays and margin shortfalls.
- Technip remains a global leader in gas processing, flexible subsea pipes, and offshore platform design.
- Orders should recover in 2015 as global oil and lng prices continue to support returns on new projects.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TKPPY vs. ETF Alternatives
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.<br />From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 38,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most... More
Other News & PR