Tue, Oct. 6, 8:39 AM
Tue, Sep. 1, 8:54 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR) has completed its previously announced transaction with American Industrial Partners to acquire the Carlstar Belts Business.
- The company expects the transaction to be accretive over the balance of 2015. For the 12 months ending June 30, 2015, Carlstar Belt sales were approximately $140M.
Thu, Aug. 13, 11:15 AM
Thu, Jul. 30, 7:25 AM
Fri, May 1, 7:21 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 9:44 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $44.2M, or $0.50 per diluted share vs. $47M, or $0.50 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries +5%.
- Timken (TKR -1.6%) lowered its adjusted earnings per diluted share guidance for 2015 to a range of $2.30-$2.40 from $2.65-$2.75.
- Q1 results
Thu, Apr. 30, 7:30 AM
Fri, Feb. 13, 12:03 PM
Thu, Jan. 29, 9:55 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $57.9M, or $0.65 per diluted share vs. $45.2M, or $0.48 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries +12%.
- Excluding charges, 2015 adjusted earnings per diluted share are expected to range from $2.65-$2.75.
- Q4 results
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:38 AM
Nov. 18, 2014, 8:23 AM
Nov. 14, 2014, 9:51 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 9:50 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $69.9M, or $0.77 per diluted share vs. $38.1M, or $0.40 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Repurchased 2.5M shares, bringing year-to-date repurchases to 5.1M shares.
- The company expects adjusted earnings per diluted share to be in a range of $2.45-$2.55, consistent with prior estimates at the midpoint, and expects to generate cash from operations of approximately $305M in 2014.
- Q3 results
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:28 AM
Oct. 16, 2014, 3:17 PM
- Timken (TKR -0.2%), Regal Beloit (RBC +0.9%) and Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC +0.6%) have made it to the second round of bidding in the auction for Emerson Electric's (EMR +2%) power transmission solutions business, Reuters reports.
- P-E firms Warburg Pincus and Onex also are said to be in the running for the unit, which is expected to fetch $1.2B-$1.6B in a sale.
Oct. 1, 2014, 2:00 PM
- Activist investor Relational Investors "plans to wind down its operations and dissolve its current funds by the end of next year," the WSJ reports. A new fund with the same name is expected to be be eventually launched, but founders Ralph Whitworth and David Batchelder "will cede day-to-day control."
- The report comes after Whitworth took a leave of absence in July to focus on his health. Relational has $6B in assets under management.
- Many of the companies Relational holds positions in have added to their Wedenesday losses following the report: MHR -6.8%. CLH -5.9%. MTW -4.3%. SPW -3.7%. BEAV -3.5%. TKR -3%. HOLX -2.8%. PMCS -3.6%.
TKR vs. ETF Alternatives
The Timken Co manufactures mechanical components. The Company along with its subsidiaries engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and offers power system rebuild and repair services.
Other News & PR