at CNBC.com (Oct 1, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Apr 27, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Nov 9, 2010)
at CNBC.com (Jun 25, 2010)
Oct. 21, 2013, 11:30 AM
- Don't buy the dip in Indonesia where the iShares Indonesia ETF (EIDO -0.8%) and the Market Vectors Indonesia ETF (IDX -0.8%) are each off about 12% YTD, says Citi Research. A hike in fuel prices, higher wages, and weaker currency should continue to weigh on corporate earnings (couldn't a weaker currency help domestic earnings? Isn't that Japan's plan?).
- Citi expects earnings growth of 3% this year and 10% in 2014, less than consensus of 9% and 15%, respectively. Though dour on the broader market, Citi does expect Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLK -1.5%) to "slightly beat" estimates.
- Related ETF: IDXJ.
Oct. 7, 2013, 9:26 AM
- BlackBerry (BBRY) has been upgraded to Neutral by Macquarie following a weekend report indicating the company is in talks to sell part or all of the company to Cisco, Google, SAP, and others. Shares +4% premarket.
- IBM and Informatica (INFA) have been cut to Equal Weight by Barclays. IBM -1.4%.
- Twitter (TWTR) has been started with a Buy and $50 PT by SunTrust ahead of its IPO. The PT implies a $25B valuation.
- Infosys (INFY) has been upgraded to Buy by BNP Paribas.
- MaxLinear (MXL) has been upgraded to Outperform by JMP following news the chipmaker has settled its patent dispute with Silicon Labs.
- Citrix (CTXS) has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays.
- Splunk (SPLK) has received a two-notch downgrade to Underperform by Credit Agricole. Needham cut shares to Hold last week. Shares -2.3%.
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLK) has been cut to Neutral by Credit Suisse.
Aug. 27, 2013, 9:08 AM
Aug. 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
- ADR shares of Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLK -8.6%) collapsed in morning trading after closing down 6.6% on the Indonesia Stock Exchange earlier.
- The country's largest telco is suffering after the broader Indonesian stock market plunged on data released by the Bank of Indonesia showing a current account deficit of $9.8B, the worst since Bloomberg began compiling the data in 1989.
Apr. 5, 2012, 8:50 AM
Mar. 12, 2012, 9:00 AM
Oct. 3, 2011, 9:00 AM
Sep. 6, 2011, 9:00 AMPremarket gainers: VRUS +9%. TLK +3%.
Losers: CS -14%. RBS -13%. UBS -12%. ING -11%. ALU -11%. STM -11%. IRE -10%. NBG -10%. DB -10%. CTIC -10%. LOGI -10%. ABB -9%. BCS -8%. MT -9%. LYG -9%. STD -8%. TS -7%. DNDN -6%. TEF -6%. ASML -6%. TOT -6%. FTE -6%. WFT -5%. RDS -5%. TSEM -5%. MPEL -5%. RIG -5%. NVS -5%. NOK -5%. SID -5%. BAC -5%. LVLT -5%. C -4%. JDSU -4%. HBC -5%. BHP -4%. | Comment!
Nov. 5, 2010, 9:00 AM
Nov. 2, 2010, 9:20 AM
TLK vs. ETF Alternatives
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk provides network and telecommunication services to individual and home customers, companies, and institutions in Indonesia. It operates through four segments: Personal, Home, Corporate, and Others.
Other News & PR