Oct. 31, 2014, 12:39 AM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:55 PM
- Tesoro's (NYSE:TSO) Q2 earnings missed Wall Street expectations but a 2013 expansion of California operations and improved synergies helped produce a 9% Y/Y increase in earnings from continuing operations.
- Q2 revenues rose 25% Y/Y to $11.1B, well above consensus, but cost of sales widened to $9.87B from $7.91B.
- Estimates FY 2014 capital spending, excluding Tesoro Logisitcs (NYSE:TLLP), of $625M, a 7% reduction from prior guidance; TLLP capex is now seen at ~$200M, up 25% reflecting expected spending related to the construction of the Connolly Gathering System and the Anacortes truck rack.
- Gross refining margin fell to $13.35/bbl from $14.75 during the prior-year period.
- Hikes its quarterly dividend to $0.30 from $0.25 and announces a $1B stock repurchase program.
Nov. 8, 2013, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2013, 4:48 PM
May. 6, 2013, 5:41 PM
Feb. 11, 2013, 4:48 PM
TLLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Tesoro Logistics LP was formed by Tesoro to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined products logistics assets. It is organized into the following two segments: Crude Oil Gathering segment & Terminalling, Transportation and Storage segment.
Other News & PR