Wed, Feb. 11, 5:17 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:39 AM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:55 PM
- Tesoro's (NYSE:TSO) Q2 earnings missed Wall Street expectations but a 2013 expansion of California operations and improved synergies helped produce a 9% Y/Y increase in earnings from continuing operations.
- Q2 revenues rose 25% Y/Y to $11.1B, well above consensus, but cost of sales widened to $9.87B from $7.91B.
- Estimates FY 2014 capital spending, excluding Tesoro Logisitcs (NYSE:TLLP), of $625M, a 7% reduction from prior guidance; TLLP capex is now seen at ~$200M, up 25% reflecting expected spending related to the construction of the Connolly Gathering System and the Anacortes truck rack.
- Gross refining margin fell to $13.35/bbl from $14.75 during the prior-year period.
- Hikes its quarterly dividend to $0.30 from $0.25 and announces a $1B stock repurchase program.
Nov. 8, 2013, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2013, 4:48 PM
May. 6, 2013, 5:41 PM
Feb. 11, 2013, 4:48 PM
TLLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR