There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Sep. 22, 4:01 PM
- Troubled regenerative medicine firm Tengion (OTCQB:TNGN +3.4%) retains Jefferies LLC as exclusive financial advisor to help it review and structure potential strategic transactions.
- The company has struggled in its development of a regenerated urinary conduit and replacement bladder. It has consumed over $300M and has little to show for it.
Fri, Apr. 11, 7:27 AM
- Dr. Anthony Atala's group at WFIRM and colleagues in Mexico implant four women with vaginas grown from their own cells. The patients suffer from Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome, a genetic abnormality where the vagina and uterus are underdeveloped or absent.
- All four women are now sexually active with normal vaginal function.
- The surgeries were performed between 2005 and 2008.
- Dr. Atala made international headlines a few years ago when his regenerative medicine team successfully implanted bladders in ten pediatric patients that were grown from the patients' own cells.
- (ONVO) (TNGN) (HART)
Jul. 24, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 4, 2012, 12:45 PM
Apr. 9, 2010, 1:37 PMA lackluster week for American IPOs is ending with a flop, as Metals USA (MUSA) is down 6% from last night's $21 pricing. Computer storage company Nexsan shelved its IPO today after struggling to price, and regenerative-organ replacement company Tengion (TNGN) cut its price to $5 from a planned $8-10 range. | 1 Comment
TNGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR