5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on TNXP.
There are no News articles on TNXP.
TNXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Tuesday, Feb 43:10 PM
Tuesday, Feb 43:10 PM| 1 Comment
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +5.7%) says it expects to report results from Phase IIb testing of its TNX-102 SL drug candidate in patients with fibromyalgia during H2 2014.
- TNXP says it began enrollment in the BESTFIT trial last September which was expected to monitor ~120 patients split equally between groups receiving either TNX-102 SL or placebo, measuring changes in pain intensity.
- TNXP also says it expects to begin a trial of TNX-102 SL as a potential treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder and tension-type headache during Q3 and Q4, respectively.
Monday, Jan 2710:52 AM
Monday, Jan 2710:52 AM| 23 Comments
- A little bit more air comes out of the previously scorching small-cap biotech names today. Among them: CytRx (CYTR -4.8%), Dyax (DYAX -5.2%), Galena (GALE -9.6%), Novavax (NVAX -9%), Arena (ARNA -6.3%), Synta (SNTA -10.8%), Zogenix (ZGNX -3.5%), Tonix (TNXP -8.4%).
- Biotech ETFs: IBB, XBI, BIB, BBH, FBT, PBE, BIS
Friday, Jan 248:32 AM
Friday, Jan 248:32 AM| 22 Comments
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) takes advantage of the recent moonshot in its stock, selling nearly 3M shares in a secondary priced at $15 each. The underwriters retain an option to buy another 434.8K shares. Assuming no exercise of the greenshoe option, Tonix expects net proceeds of about $40.7M.
- Apparently already with enough cash to see through to the end of the Phase 2b/3 trial for TNX-102 SL for fibromyalgia, the new funds will be used to initiate a trial of the drug for PTSD, and start trials for TNX-201 for tension-type headache.
- Shares off 4% premarket to $15.75
- Press release
Tuesday, Jan 1412:47 PM
Friday, Jan 31:35 PM
Friday, Dec 272013, 12:46 PM|Friday, Dec 272013, 12:46 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 1:21 PM
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 1:21 PM| 7 Comments
- CEO Seth Lederman makes the case for Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +29.1%) at the LD Micro VI conference in Los Angeles, though his presentation doesn't appear to contain any new information.
- Webcast and presentation slides
- Results from the pivotal Phase 2b/3 trial of TNX-102 SL for fibromyalgia are expected in 2014 H2, and the Phase 2a trial of the drug for treating PTSD is expected to begin in 2014 Q2.
- Earlier this week: SA Pro's Joe Springer on the opportunity in Tonix.
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 12:46 PM|Wednesday, Dec 42013, 12:46 PM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, Dec 32013, 11:21 AM
Tuesday, Dec 32013, 11:21 AM| Comment!
- Shares of Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +1%) are up again today after rising 8% in Monday's session.
- Perhaps helping the cause is SA Pro's Joe Springer, whose bullish piece came out of embargo today.
- Springer identifies what he calls the "four most important trends and catalysts" for the shares and says the stock "could be a multi-bagger."
Monday, Dec 22013, 12:56 PM
Monday, Dec 22013, 12:56 PM| 8 Comments
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +8.3%) continues a big run after SA Pro's Joe Springer argues its TNX-102 SL drug for treatment of fibromyalgia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder makes the stock one of the most undervalued in the market and a potential multi-bagger.
- Management's "Celgene Contingency" attitude might prevent a quick takeover by a potential marketing partner, but that may be to the long-term benefit of shareholders, says Springer, reminding Celgene also fended away offers and a decade later is a $60B company.
Monday, Aug 192013, 12:14 PMTonix Pharmaceuticals posting a volatile trading session after posting data from its cyclobenzaprine study at Seattle symposium
Monday, Aug 192013, 12:14 PM| Comment!
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP -4.8%) reverses early gains to trade lower today, despite posting results from its nonclinical studies of cyclobenzaprine, the active ingredient of its lead candidate, TNX-102 sublingual tablet, at the International Pain Society's Ninth World Congress on Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome in Seattle, Washington.
- The company notes that cyclobenzaprine exerts multiple effects on serotonergic and adrenergic neurotransmission, and that TNX-102 SL exerts pharmacological effects distinct from those exerted by products approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the management of fibromyalgia and PTSD.
Monday, Aug 192013, 9:14 AM
Wednesday, Aug 142013, 1:52 PM
Wednesday, Aug 142013, 1:52 PM| Comment!
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding (TNXP -2.3%) slips after announcing the closing of its 2.6M share public offering of $4.25 per unit, with each unit consisting of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock.
- The company expects to use net proceeds from this offering to fund the clinical development of TNX-102 SL, for which a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial for the treatment of fibromyalgia is in process to begin in the Q313.
- View all 3 replies
cking6178:: until the next catalyst hits...it's locked into that range for now....still, this is a smart co. to be in come Q3
Sultan23:: I'm also adding on the dips... Patience in this case will yield the virtuous reward
- View all 9 replies
kingryan:: The majority bought in to either trade in and out or hold for the FM drug, so I wouldn't expect much movement.
evilbarbie:: I am in for the long run.
- View all 9 replies
wigit5:: Yeah no kidding... hoping this is just a bluff on Russia's part...
- View all 6 replies
segenault:: added at @13.40