Tue, Apr. 21, 9:22 AM
Tue, Apr. 21, 8:59 AM
- SA author Jeff Eiseman says shares could be worth anywhere from $54 to $225, and thinks other (bullish) analysts aren't bullish enough.
- Source: Tonix Pharmaceuticals: Four Data-Based Valuations Of A Deeply Underappreciated Pharmaceutical Company
- Jason Napodano, who also covers the stock, thinks Eiseman's estimates are "wildly too high." He has a $14 target on TNXP.
- Shares are up 12% premarket on light turnover of 17K.
Tue, Jan. 6, 12:45 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 5:36 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 12:49 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 9:16 AM
Sep. 29, 2014, 8:48 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) craters 44% premaket on robust volume after the company reported top-line results from a 205-patient Phase 2b clinical trial of TNX-102 as a chronic bedtime treatment for fibromyalgia.
- The study failed to achieve its primary efficacy endpoint of change in average daily pain score at week 12.
- TNX-102 did demonstrate a statistically significant effect on pain by a 30% responder analysis of the primary pain data and statistically significant improvements in the Patient Global Impression of Change and the Fibromyalgia Impact Questionaire-Revised total score and on measures of sleep quality.
- The company is conducting a conference call this morning to discuss the results.
Sep. 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Tonix Phamaceuticals (TNXP +12.3%) jumps on higher-than-average volume in response to the company's disclosure in an investor presentation that it plans to report top-line results from its BESTFIT Phase 2b/3 clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of TNX-102 SL for the treatment of adult patients with fibromyalgia by October 15, 2014.
- In the Phase 2a trial, patients treated with TNX-102 capsules experienced average pain reduction of 26% versus placebo and over 70% of patients reported an improvement in sleep quality compared to placebo.
- Tonix estimates market clearance in 2017.
May 28, 2014, 2:51 PM
- Roughed-up of late, Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +9.5%) has its tail way in the air on word it will be added to the MSCI Global Micro Cap Index, effective May 30. "It is gratifying that Tonix's progress in the last year has been recognized by MSCI through inclusion in its index, as well as by the investment community at large," says CEO Dr. Seth Lederman
- Top line results for the BESTFIT trial of its TNX-102 SL drug to treat Fibromyalgia are due in Q4.
- Source: Press Release
Feb. 4, 2014, 3:10 PM
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +5.7%) says it expects to report results from Phase IIb testing of its TNX-102 SL drug candidate in patients with fibromyalgia during H2 2014.
- TNXP says it began enrollment in the BESTFIT trial last September which was expected to monitor ~120 patients split equally between groups receiving either TNX-102 SL or placebo, measuring changes in pain intensity.
- TNXP also says it expects to begin a trial of TNX-102 SL as a potential treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder and tension-type headache during Q3 and Q4, respectively.
Jan. 27, 2014, 10:52 AM
- A little bit more air comes out of the previously scorching small-cap biotech names today. Among them: CytRx (CYTR -4.8%), Dyax (DYAX -5.2%), Galena (GALE -9.6%), Novavax (NVAX -9%), Arena (ARNA -6.3%), Synta (SNTA -10.8%), Zogenix (ZGNX -3.5%), Tonix (TNXP -8.4%).
- Biotech ETFs: IBB, XBI, BIB, BBH, FBT, PBE, BIS
Jan. 24, 2014, 8:32 AM
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) takes advantage of the recent moonshot in its stock, selling nearly 3M shares in a secondary priced at $15 each. The underwriters retain an option to buy another 434.8K shares. Assuming no exercise of the greenshoe option, Tonix expects net proceeds of about $40.7M.
- Apparently already with enough cash to see through to the end of the Phase 2b/3 trial for TNX-102 SL for fibromyalgia, the new funds will be used to initiate a trial of the drug for PTSD, and start trials for TNX-201 for tension-type headache.
- Shares off 4% premarket to $15.75
- Press release
Jan. 14, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jan. 3, 2014, 1:35 PM
Dec. 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 4, 2013, 1:21 PM
- CEO Seth Lederman makes the case for Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +29.1%) at the LD Micro VI conference in Los Angeles, though his presentation doesn't appear to contain any new information.
- Webcast and presentation slides
- Results from the pivotal Phase 2b/3 trial of TNX-102 SL for fibromyalgia are expected in 2014 H2, and the Phase 2a trial of the drug for treating PTSD is expected to begin in 2014 Q2.
- Earlier this week: SA Pro's Joe Springer on the opportunity in Tonix.
TNXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR