Marketwire (May 1, 2013)
Marketwire (Apr 11, 2013)
Marketwire (Mar 8, 2013)
Tonix is developing innovative prescription medications for challenging disorders of the central nervous system. The Company seeks to address conditions characterized by significant unmet medical need, inadequate existing treatment options, and high dissatisfaction among patients and physicians.... More
Friday, Dec 135:49 PM
Friday, Dec 135:49 PM| 2 Comments
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) discloses it has issued 335.7K shares to warrant holders between Dec. 3-12. (8-K)
- Shares have run up 57.6% since the beginning of the month after SA Pro contributor Joe Springer made the bull case for the stock and CEO Seth Lederman presented at the LD Micro VI conference.
Wednesday, Dec 41:21 PM
Wednesday, Dec 41:21 PM| 7 Comments
- CEO Seth Lederman makes the case for Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +29.1%) at the LD Micro VI conference in Los Angeles, though his presentation doesn't appear to contain any new information.
- Webcast and presentation slides
- Results from the pivotal Phase 2b/3 trial of TNX-102 SL for fibromyalgia are expected in 2014 H2, and the Phase 2a trial of the drug for treating PTSD is expected to begin in 2014 Q2.
- Earlier this week: SA Pro's Joe Springer on the opportunity in Tonix.
Wednesday, Dec 412:46 PM|Wednesday, Dec 412:46 PM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, Dec 311:21 AM
Tuesday, Dec 311:21 AM| Comment!
- Shares of Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +1%) are up again today after rising 8% in Monday's session.
- Perhaps helping the cause is SA Pro's Joe Springer, whose bullish piece came out of embargo today.
- Springer identifies what he calls the "four most important trends and catalysts" for the shares and says the stock "could be a multi-bagger."
Monday, Dec 212:56 PM
Monday, Dec 212:56 PM| 8 Comments
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP +8.3%) continues a big run after SA Pro's Joe Springer argues its TNX-102 SL drug for treatment of fibromyalgia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder makes the stock one of the most undervalued in the market and a potential multi-bagger.
- Management's "Celgene Contingency" attitude might prevent a quick takeover by a potential marketing partner, but that may be to the long-term benefit of shareholders, says Springer, reminding Celgene also fended away offers and a decade later is a $60B company.
Tuesday, Nov 267:48 AM
Monday, Sep 169:25 AM|Monday, Sep 169:25 AM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 1912:14 PMTonix Pharmaceuticals posting a volatile trading session after posting data from its cyclobenzaprine study at Seattle symposium
Monday, Aug 1912:14 PM| Comment!
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP -4.8%) reverses early gains to trade lower today, despite posting results from its nonclinical studies of cyclobenzaprine, the active ingredient of its lead candidate, TNX-102 sublingual tablet, at the International Pain Society's Ninth World Congress on Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome in Seattle, Washington.
- The company notes that cyclobenzaprine exerts multiple effects on serotonergic and adrenergic neurotransmission, and that TNX-102 SL exerts pharmacological effects distinct from those exerted by products approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the management of fibromyalgia and PTSD.
Monday, Aug 199:14 AM
Wednesday, Aug 141:52 PM
Wednesday, Aug 141:52 PM| Comment!
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding (TNXP -2.3%) slips after announcing the closing of its 2.6M share public offering of $4.25 per unit, with each unit consisting of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock.
- The company expects to use net proceeds from this offering to fund the clinical development of TNX-102 SL, for which a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial for the treatment of fibromyalgia is in process to begin in the Q313.