There are no Focus articles on TOK.
There are no Transcripts on TOK.
Fri, Sep. 12, 10:42 AM
- The Barclays Return on Disability ETN (NYSEARCA:RODI) tracks a 100-stock index from the Donovan Group which include firms based on how they treat customers and employees with disabilities.
- “We use almost a decade of observation of progress around people with disabilities to isolate the actions by companies that either grow revenue or cut cost to create shareholder value,” said Rich Donovan, CEO of The Return on Disability Group, in a press release.
- This is not the first socially responsible fund by Barclays; the Barclays Women In Leadership ETN (NYSEARCA:WIL), which launched in July, invests in companies that have a strong female presence in upper management.
- Other ETFs focused on socially responsible investing: DSI, KLD, TOK, EQLT
Wed, Mar. 12, 12:28 PM
- Mebane Faber's Cambria ETF Trust has introduced the Cambria Global Value ETF (GVAL), the newest addition to its lineup.
- GVAL will track an index of global funds based on systematic quantitative screens and hopes to avoid overvalued markets.
- Other broad global ETFs: VT, ACWI, IOO, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, TOK, IEIL
Thu, Feb. 27, 11:26 AM
- The SPDR Barclays 0-5 Year TIPS ETF (SIPE) launches today and will offer investors short term exposure to the TIPS market; this space features a lot of competition.
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) began their active strategy this morning and offer expense ratios of 0.35% and 0.49% respectively.
- The PowerShares International BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (IPKW), like IEIL and IEIS, is based on a previously launched domestic strategy; the PowerShares BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (PKW).
- TIPS ETFs: TIP, VTIP, IPE, SCHP, STPZ, LTPZ, TIPZ, STIP, TPS, TDTT, TIPX, TDTF
- Broad international ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
- Buyback ETFs: SYLD, FYLD
Wed, Feb. 26, 10:46 PM
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) will begin trading when markets open tomorrow.
- Both funds will invest at least 80% of their net assets in their chosen market cap at all times and will be actively managed.
- The funds were modeled after IELG and IESM, which were launched 10 months ago and have returned 18% and 25% respectively since inception.
- Other global ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
Wed, Jan. 15, 4:16 AM
- The World Bank expects global economic expansion to accelerate to 3.2% in 2014 from 2.4% in 2013, led by advanced economies that seem "to be finally turning the corner" following the financial crisis.
- In its Global Economic Prospects report, the bank also forecasts growth of 3.4% in 2015 and 3.5% in 2016.
- The bank predicts that the U.S. will expand 2.8% this year, up from 1.8% last year.
- While the Fed's scaling back of its bond-buying program is one headwind for global prospects, stronger growth in high-income countries should offset the impact of the taper, the bank says. (PR)
- ETFs: EEM, VWO, EFA, EDC, VEA, VT, FM, EDZ, EEB, SCHE, IEMG, FRN, BIK, ACWI, EEV, BKF, PIE, IOO, CEW, ADRE, IEFA, EUM, FNI, DZK, EET, PIZ, DPK, GWX, GMM, BBRC, EFZ, URTH, ONEF, EFU, DGT, DBEF, EEME, FIGY, EMDD, MFLA, EMCR, BICK, DBEM, PXF, EFO, ADRD, FEM, EWEM, RWV, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, FNDF, TOK, EMFM, IFSM, EMSA, IDHQ, FWDI, EMDR, EMFT, FDT
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
TOK vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI Kokusai Index Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, as measured by the MSCI Kokusai Index.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR