Teekay New Preferred Stock: A 7.25% Yielder Hitting The Market
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Marketwire (Feb 21, 2014)
Marketwire (Feb 20, 2014)
Marketwire (Feb 10, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 15, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 15, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 14, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 13, 2014)
Marketwire (Dec 19, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Oct 19, 2010)
at CNBC.com (Jul 13, 2010)
TOO vs. ETF Alternatives
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P., is a provider of marine transportation, oil production and storage services to the offshore oil industry. The Company's segment include: Shuttle Tankers; FPSO Units; Conventional Tankers; FSO Units.
Friday, Feb 2110:33 AM
Friday, Feb 2110:33 AM| Comment!
- Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO +1.3%) agrees to acquire ALP Maritime Services, a Netherlands-based provider of long-haul ocean towage and offshore installation services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, for ~$260M.
- As part of the deal, TOO orders four towing and anchor handling vessel newbuildings, which will be capable of ultra-long distance towing, offshore installation and decommissioning of large FPSO units, FLNG units and floating drill rigs.
Thursday, Feb 208:51 AM|Thursday, Feb 208:51 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Nov 72013, 9:48 AM
Friday, Nov 12013, 3:10 PM
Friday, Nov 12013, 3:10 PM| 2 Comments
- Rates for the largest oil tankers are surging, as Chinese freight traders lead an acceleration in Asian demand for the ships to load Middle East crude, sapping a fleet surplus that had made the carriers unprofitable almost all year.
- A VLCC built 16 years ago reportedly was hired today at ~13% more than yesterday’s prevailing prices, for the biggest one-day gain in 2013; rising demand has cut a capacity surplus to the smallest since June 4, according to a Bloomberg survey.
- FRO +9.4%, SFL +0.8%, NAT +3%, TK +1.3%, TNK +0.1%, TOO +0.1%, TGP -0.1%.
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 9:59 AM
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 9:59 AM| 4 Comments
- China’s smallest oil imports from west Africa in at least two years are curbing demand for tankers, prolonging the worst rates in more than a decade for Frontline (FRO +1.2%) and other owners, according to a Bloomberg analysis.
- Tanker owners are enduring a fifth year of declining rates as fleet growth outpaces demand; China's preference for cheaper Middle East oil over west African supplies shortens voyages by 42%, effectively increasing the capacity of the fleet.
- Daily earnings for VLCCs have plunged 77% to $4,450 this year, according to shipbroker Clarkson; FRO says its ships need $25K/day to break even.
- Shippers: SFL, NAT, TK, TNK, TOO, TGP.
Thursday, Aug 82013, 9:55 AM
Thursday, Aug 82013, 9:55 AM| Comment!
- Teekay (TK -2%) swung to a Q2 profit after benefiting from one-time gains, but its adjusted loss widened as results sharply missed expectations.
- Q2 was "challenging" for its FPSO segment due to near-term production issues which negatively impacted revenue contribution from the Voyageur Spirit and Foinaven, TK says.
- Teekay Tankers (TNK +1.1%) reported Q2 EPS of -$0.08, missing consensus by $0.05, on $43.5M in revenue (-15% Y/Y). (PR)
- Teekay Offshore (TOO +0.1%) swung to a $55.3M profit vs. a year-ago loss of $11.1M; revenue fell 0.8% to $222.4M. (PR)
- Teekay LNG's (TGP -1.2%) profit was up 85% to $69.7M, posting strong realized and unrealized gains on derivative instruments. (PR)
Friday, Jul 122013, 8:33 AMSeasonal oil tanker hiring orders rose to their highest seasonal level since 2007, as demand for crude cargoes accelerates before a projected surge in oil refining. Rates on the benchmark Saudi Arabia to Japan route reportedly have jumped fourfold to $24,939/day since late June, helping owners contend with VLCC earnings that averaged $6,838/day YTD, lowest since at least 1997. FRO +4.1% premarket. |Friday, Jul 122013, 8:33 AM| 2 Comments
Wednesday, May 292013, 8:00 PMTeekay (TOO) files an offering for up to $100M units. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds for general partnership purposes, which may include, among other things, paying or refinancing all or a portion of its outstanding indebtedness and funding working capital, capital expenditures or acquisitions. JP Morgan is acting as broker for all transactions. |Wednesday, May 292013, 8:00 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, May 292013, 9:26 AMTeekay Offshore (TOO) is taking over the 50% stake in the Cidade de Itajai FPSO unit now held by Teekay Corp. (TK) The intra-company deal will see TOO spend ~$204M for the stake in the unit currently working offshore Brazil for Petrobras (PBR). The unit will be able to produce up to 80K barrels of oil and 2M cubic metres of natural gas per day. |Wednesday, May 292013, 9:26 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, May 222013, 3:33 PMTeekay Offshore Partners (TOO +0.7%) secures an agreement with Statoil (STO) to provide a floating storage and offtake unit for work in the North Sea. TOO says it will spend $220M to purchase the one-third of the shuttle tanker Randgrid it doesn't already own for conversion into the FSO; completion is scheduled for Q1 2017. |Wednesday, May 222013, 3:33 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Feb 212013, 8:23 AM
Wednesday, Sep 122012, 8:38 AMTeekay Offshore Partners (TOO) -4.8% premarket after announcing an offering of ~7M of its common units, representing limited partner interests. Net proceeds will be used to partially finance the Voyageur Spirit FPSO the company agreed to acquire from Teekay Corp. (TK) |Wednesday, Sep 122012, 8:38 AM| Comment!
Friday, Apr 132012, 11:37 AMA pair of Teekay (TK -1.6%) spinoffs raised their quarterly dividends late yesterday, joining a growing list of companies seeking to add shareholder value with bigger payouts. Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO +2%) increased its dividend by 2.5%, while Teekay LNG Partners (TGP +0.9%) ups its dividend by 7.1%. |Friday, Apr 132012, 11:37 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 172010, 9:25 AMPremarket gainers are dominated by fertilizer stocks: OSTE +64%. POT +29%. IPI +11%. MOS +10%. CAGC +10%. SEED +8%. IRE +7%. CF +6%. PMI +6%. RINO +6%. SQM +6%. FEED +6%. AGU +5%. PTV +5%. URBN +4%. PSEM +4%. NBG +4%. MT +4%.
Losers: DCTH -6%. MKND -6%. TOO -5%. ANF -5%. MAIN -4%. |Tuesday, Aug 172010, 9:25 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Mar 172010, 9:00 AM
Thursday, Jul 302009, 9:00 AMPremarket gainers: CIT +19%. EMKR +12%. CVC +11%. BT +11%. ARIA +11%. IRE +10%. HIG +10%. MOT +8%. NWL +8%. AKRX +7%. MA +7%. AIB +7%. ALU +7%. GE +6%. RTP +6%. ELY +5%. ARMH +5%. GNW +5%. AXL +7%. RCL +5%. TSM +5%. EGLE +5%. LVS +5%. YGE +5%. BCS +5%. MGM +4%. BHP +4%. SOL +4%. MT +4%. CLF +5%. CNO +4%. USU +4%.
Losers: PCBC -17%. AKAM -16%. INO -12%. GMR -9%. TOO -9%. SYMC -9%. CATY -7%. GHL -6%. CTV -6%. |Thursday, Jul 302009, 9:00 AM| Comment!