Update: Texas Rare Earth Resources Removes Most Impurities From Its PLS, Issues Stock And WarrantsBen Kramer-Miller • Mon, Dec. 15
- Texas Rare Earth Resources announced that it has successfully removed most of the impurities from a pregnant leach solution and is ready to move to the next processing stage.
- This is a positive development, and the quality of the separation exceeds expectations.
- Subsequent to the announcement, the company announced a stock and warrant offering.
- The market has failed to react to this development making now a compelling time to take speculative positions.
Update: Texas Rare Earth Resources Signs Land And Water Right Agreements
- Texas Rare Earth Resources just signed an agreement giving it the option to buy the land on which the Round Top Project sits.
- It also signed an agreement giving it the rights to nearby groundwater that will be sufficient to operate the project.
- The company is progressing as I had anticipated in September.
- Falling REE prices will continue to pressure the stock in the near term, setting up a good speculative opportunity for the long term.
Texas Rare Earth Resources' Mine-Size Reduction Plan Makes Sense - Shares Have Significant Upside Potential
- Texas Rare Earth Resources just announced a plan to reduce its initial capex by scaling down the mine and by producing only 7 REEs.
- This greatly increases the probability that the company will find financing.
- In my mind this supersedes the lost NPV and IRR as minimizing the pathway-to-production risk should be a first priority.
- This is the right plan at the right time, and the stock is compelling with multi-bagger potential.
An Interview With Texas Rare Earth Resources' Anthony Marchese
- Anthony Marchese--Chairman of the board of Texas Rare Earth Elements-- spoke with me about the heavy rare earth mining industry and about the company.
- The Round Top Project looks to be extremely large, long life, and highly profitable even at today's depressed heavy rare earth element prices.
- He provides us with compelling reasons to consider purchasing TRER shares at the current $15 million valuation.
Texas Rare Earth Resources Continues To Have Significant Upside
Texas Rare Earth Resources Has At Least 25% Upside
Key Events Are Turning Our Attention Back To Rare Earths
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.