- Recent quarterly results have missed estimates marginally combined with the fall-off in potential tax inversion deals have caused the stock to decline over recent months.
- Results over the forthcoming quarters should improve from growing revenues from new products as a result of a number of M&A deals and expense rationalisation.
- The current product portfolio produces projected financial results over the next 12/24 months which supports a valuation for TRIB around current levels.
- Upside on TRIB may come from new Meritas Troponin cardiac test products which will be submitted to the FDA by year end/early 2015.
- Short term negative may be an impact on African HIV sales due to disruptions from the Ebola outbreak.