Transcat's Service Segment Has Reached An Inflection Point
- Service segment is growing fast and expected to continue to grow top line at double digit growth rate.
- Inflection point has been reached in the service segment; operating leverage will start having a positive effect and expand gross margins.
- The company somewhat successfully defended its pressured distribution segment in the last fiscal year.
- As the 2nd largest service provider in the calibration market, the company benefits from competitive advantages.
- The service segment's double digit top line growth and margin expansion should drive increased profits.