Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on TRST
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: TrustCo Bank Declares Its Dividend - Where The Hell Is My Raise?
- TrustCo Bank Corp. has just announced its quarterly dividend.
- I called for a raise and it didn't happen.
- I remain bullish on this good-yielding quality regional bank, but am forced to push my dividend hike prediction into 2015.
Update: TrustCo Bank's Q3 Earnings - I Remain Resolute
- TrustCo Bank has just announced its third-quarter results, and virtually every measure of asset quality improved year-over-year.
- When I recently covered the stock, I predicted continued loan and deposit growth.
- The present news is bullish, and with the stock yielding 4%, I think it is a bargain.
- This article is an important follow-up to my Pro article on TrustCo Bank.
- Literally every asset quality indicator improved during the second quarter of 2014 relative to the second quarter of 2013.
- Shares are up 20% since I last highlighted the stock.
- I explain why you really can trust in TrustCo Bank.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TRST vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR