From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Thomas Puzzo (attorney) has a long history of providing shells to scam companies. TRTC was built to be a promotion.
- It is unlikely that TRTC will receive any license from Clark County; Derek Peterson, CEO, and Michael Nahass, Director, have both individually filed for bankruptcy in the past four years.
- Derek Peterson and his wife (Amy Almsteier, Treasurer) have been charged with accepting illegally issued securities and selling these shares.
- What is the CEO’s legal name and why did he change it?; Insiders have sold $1.1 million worth of stock.
- Any fundamental valuation approach indicates the company has a downside of at least 90%.
Why Terra Tech Is Well-Positioned For Coming Explosive Demand
- Prepare For Florida Supreme Court Ruling of April 1.
- TRTC's Potential Revenue From Sunshine Growers.
- TRTC's Revenue Potential From Its New Jersey and Indiana Facilities.
Terra Tech Powers Through $100 Million Valuation On Strategic Initiatives
- Terra Tech continues to leverage off of a lucrative Edible Gardens subsidiary.
- Terra Tech management continues aggressive deal-making and partnership agreements.
- Terra Tech management focuses on hydroponic and medical use platforms.
There are no Transcripts on TRTC.
Tue, Jul. 8, 12:37 PM
Thu, May. 29, 9:30 AM
- In the entertaining world of cannabis industry press releases, DirectView Holdings (DIRV) sets a new standard in minutiae with today's pr announcing its acquisition of office space in Englewood, CO. No additional details were provided regarding the amount of the space or the color of the carpet.
- Related tickers in the pr: (TRTC) (FITX) (MJNA) (NVLX)
Mon, Apr. 7, 2:39 PM
- In a salute to trend-grabbing entrepreneurs everywhere, Hempamericana files an S-1. The industrial hemp firm plans to sell 34M shares to the public via a self-underwritten best-effort offering @ $0.12 per. Shares will trade on the OTCBB if a market maker agrees to pick up the issue.
- The company's sole employee is CEO Salvador Rosillo. He intends to use the ~$4M proceeds to execute his business plan of developing, manufacturing and marketing hemp-based products.
- Potentially undermining his plan's robustness is the statement on page 5 concerning the use of the proceeds: We intend to use the net proceeds to us for working capital and other general corporate purposes, however we do not have any specific uses of the net proceeds planned.
- The firm's balance sheet shows assets of $100.
- Further complicating matters is Mr. Rosillo's Chapter 7 bankruptcy a few years ago.
- Although not in the medical cannabis arena, industry followers still should find Hempamericana's filing an interesting read.
- (MDBX) (HEMP) (TRTC) (MWIP)
TRTC vs. ETF Alternatives
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary GrowOp Technology, Terra Tech Corp specializes in controlled environment agricultural technologies. The company integrates best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture... More
Other News & PR