Investment Income, Lower Catastrophe Losses Lift Travelers' Earnings
Lucrative Advice • Today, 8:59 AM
- The Travelers Companies (NYSE: TRV) kicked off earnings season for insurance companies as they recently announced their earnings for the 3rd quarter of 2014.
- The company’s revenues, operating incomes, net profits and hence earnings per share showed sequential and year on year increase significantly beyond analysts’ projections.
- Revenue growth was well spread across the company’s business segments.
- Travelers’ high retention rate, pricing gains, solid capital position and positive trends in renewal rate changes will enhance the company’s growth prospects for the future as well.
- The company’s growth path along with future growth prospects will constitute a highly rewarding investment.