Trius Acquired Last Week, Tetraphase Could Be Next
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on TTPH.
Business Wire (Thu, 7:00AM)
Business Wire (Tue, 9:03AM)
Business Wire (Feb 5, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 4, 2014)
TTPH vs. ETF Alternatives
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company using its proprietary chemistry technology creates novel antibiotics for serious and life-threatening multi-drug resistant infections.
Thursday, Mar 67:14 AM|Thursday, Mar 67:14 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Nov 142013, 8:14 AM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 1:04 PM|Wednesday, Nov 132013, 1:04 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Oct 12013, 8:41 AM
Tuesday, Oct 12013, 8:41 AM| Comment!
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) is set to take eravacycline (which is already being evaluated as an IV treatment for complicated intra-abdominal infections) into another Phase 3 trial.
- The planned study is an IV/oral trial in patients with complicated urinary tract infections. (PR)
- Needham's Alan Carr is out reiterating a Buy rating on the shares, noting that "commercially available oral agents for Gram negative infections have become less reliable due to resistance concerns and all other drugs in clinical development for Gram-negative infections are administered only by IV administration."
- Price target hiked to $15 from $12.
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:59 PM
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:59 PM| Comment!
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH +3.4%) gains after saying it's first patient was dosed in Phase III testing of its Eravacycline drug candidate for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- The company is also planning for a late-stage trial using the drug in complicated urinary tract infections.
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:38 PM
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:38 PM| Comment!
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) posts its first earnings release after its IPO debut in April, coming in mixed for the quarter.
- Q2 revenue beat, but results came in shy of estimates on a per share basis.
- Revenues for the period consisted of contract and grant revenue under three U.S. government awards for the development of compounds as potential counter measures for treating bacterial bio-threat pathogens through subcontracts and a sub-award from its collaborator, CUBRC Incorporated.
- R&D expenses grew, largely due to an increase in expenses related to activities under our subcontracts with CUBRC, as well as an increase in clinical costs associated with the Phase 3 program and the Phase 1 oral PK program for eravacycline.
- Shares -1% AH.
Monday, Aug 122013, 5:37 PM|Monday, Aug 122013, 5:37 PM| Comment!
Monday, Apr 152013, 3:21 PMAnother recent biotech IPO to come out of its quiet period today and buck the selling is TetraPhase Pharmaceutical (TTPH +0.5%). A number of firms initiate coverage; Needham and Stifel Nicolaus start it with a Buy, BMO and JMP Securities with an Outperform, and Barclays with an Overweight. The stock has gained 15% since its March 13 debut. |Monday, Apr 152013, 3:21 PM| Comment!