Trius Acquired Last Week, Tetraphase Could Be Next
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on TTPH.
Business Wire (Thu, 8:35AM)
Business Wire (Mar 6, 2014)
Business Wire (Mar 4, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 5, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 4, 2014)
TTPH vs. ETF Alternatives
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company using its proprietary chemistry technology creates novel antibiotics for serious and life-threatening multi-drug resistant infections.
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 1:04 PM|Wednesday, Nov 132013, 1:04 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:59 PM
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:59 PM| Comment!
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH +3.4%) gains after saying it's first patient was dosed in Phase III testing of its Eravacycline drug candidate for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- The company is also planning for a late-stage trial using the drug in complicated urinary tract infections.
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:38 PM
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:38 PM| Comment!
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) posts its first earnings release after its IPO debut in April, coming in mixed for the quarter.
- Q2 revenue beat, but results came in shy of estimates on a per share basis.
- Revenues for the period consisted of contract and grant revenue under three U.S. government awards for the development of compounds as potential counter measures for treating bacterial bio-threat pathogens through subcontracts and a sub-award from its collaborator, CUBRC Incorporated.
- R&D expenses grew, largely due to an increase in expenses related to activities under our subcontracts with CUBRC, as well as an increase in clinical costs associated with the Phase 3 program and the Phase 1 oral PK program for eravacycline.
- Shares -1% AH.
Monday, Apr 152013, 3:21 PMAnother recent biotech IPO to come out of its quiet period today and buck the selling is TetraPhase Pharmaceutical (TTPH +0.5%). A number of firms initiate coverage; Needham and Stifel Nicolaus start it with a Buy, BMO and JMP Securities with an Outperform, and Barclays with an Overweight. The stock has gained 15% since its March 13 debut. |Monday, Apr 152013, 3:21 PM| Comment!