News • Mon, Nov. 10
From other sites
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Ruthigen IPO Set To Soar; Tetraphase To Find Lower Floor
- Ruthigen's IPO provides strong investment opportunity based on relative valuations and addressing unmet market need with potential multi-billion dollar market.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals in turn presents a short opportunity as a potentially inferior comp a year ahead of Ruthigen with >10x the market cap.
- Long RTGN and short TTPH is set up to be an ideal pair trade with upside on both ends and decreased market exposure.
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals: A Small Cap With Big Potential
Trius Acquired Last Week, Tetraphase Could Be Next
There are no Transcripts on TTPH.
Mon, Nov. 10, 5:18 PM| Comment!
Wed, Nov. 5, 9:16 AM
- Gainers: CRTO +19%. JIVE +17%. YOD +16%. TTPH +12%. IBIO +11%. AEZS +9%. EXEL +8%. CLNY +7%. ANR +7%. ROYT +7%. EOG +6%. PHMD +6%. NICE +6%. VPCO +6%. ATVI +5%. VG +5%. CTSH +5%. WLT +5%. MACK +5%.
- Losers: CHUY -24%. NUS -22%. FEYE -16%. ZU -14%. TRIP -13%. SSYS -8%. MEMP -7%. NG -6%. ANV -6%. ARIA -6%. AWAY -6%.
Fri, Oct. 17, 12:52 PM
Fri, Oct. 17, 11:49 AM| Comment!
Thu, Oct. 16, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 2, 5:43 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 11:49 AM
Tue, Aug. 12, 4:52 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 28, 8:45 AM
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTPH) completes patient enrollment in its Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of eravacycline as a treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections. The firm expects to report top-line data in Q1 2015.
- The FDA has designated the antibiotic a Qualified Infectious Disease Product for the indication (in addition to complicated urinary tract infections) making it eligible for certain development and commercialization incentives such as priority review, Fast Track status and an additional five-years U.S. market exclusivity.
Mon, Jul. 7, 1:59 PM
- Demonstrating an annoying problem of holding a thinly-traded stock, shares of nano cap Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH -13.9%) plummet on a 2x surge in volume, albeit only 354K shares, on no news.
- On June 19, the company announced the completion of enrollment of its Phase 3 clinical trial for its lead product candidate eravacycline as a treatment for complicated urinary tract infections.
Mon, Jul. 7, 12:49 PM
Thu, Jun. 19, 8:36 AM
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) completes patient enrollment in the lead-in portion of its Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of eravacycline for the treatment of complicated urinary tract infections. The lead-in section's purpose is to inform the selection of an oral dose to take forward into the pivotal portion of the trial.
- The company expects to report top-line data in Q3.
Mon, May. 12, 8:57 AM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 20, 9:13 AM
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) has enrolled 50% of the 536 patients that it plans to recruit for the first Phase III trial of its lead antibiotic candidate Eravacycline, which is designed to treat multidrug-resistant (MDR) infections.
- The study, called Ignite, is assessing the therapy for complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- Tetraphase has also started enrolling patients for a two-part Phase III trial called Ignite 2 for testing Eravacycline for complicated urinary tract infections. (PR)
Thu, Mar. 6, 7:14 AM| Comment!
Nov. 14, 2013, 8:14 AM
TTPH vs. ETF Alternatives
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company using its proprietary chemistry technology creates novel antibiotics for serious and life-threatening multi-drug resistant infections.
Other News & PR