Aug. 20, 2013, 12:50 PM
- TranSwitch (TXCC +19.6%) is rallying after the company announces Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries has selected its Atlanta 80 communication processor as part of its 4G LTE network build out. The product will enable Reliance subsidiary Jio Infocomm's new network to support high-speed data and Voice over LTE services.
- With India's data usage mushrooming, the contract could be a big score for TranSwitch. Roll out is expected to begin in H2 of 2013 and continue with a multi-year plan in place.
- Previous: TranSwitch plummets after announcing voluntary Nasdaq delisting
Aug. 19, 2013, 1:55 PM
- TranSwitch (TXCC -30.9%) plummets after the company announced it will voluntarily delist from the Nasdaq.
- The company's decision was partly based on its continued non-compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum closing bid and equity requirements.
- TranSwitch plans to file notice with the SEC on Aug. 30. Then, in approximately 10 days, the stock will be delisted.
- The company aims to list on the OTC markets and continue reporting with the SEC.
- Previous: TranSwitch misses by $0.02, misses on revenues
May. 14, 2013, 4:57 PMTranSwitch (TXCC) +14% AH after announcing (along with its Q1 report) it has hired Needham to evaluate strategic alternatives. Even after factoring the AH gain, the company only has a $17M market cap, easy for a would-be buyer to digest (should one find value in TranSwitch's products and/or IP). Mindspeed, another small-cap telecom chipmaker, announced last month it had hired Morgan Stanley to do some alternative-evaluating. | 1 Comment
May. 9, 2012, 1:22 PM
Jan. 6, 2012, 4:42 PM
Aug. 12, 2011, 3:34 PM
TXCCQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR