From other sites
There are no Transcripts on TY.
Sep. 20, 2013, 11:30 AM
- Gold (GLD -2%) and silver (SLV -4.6%) retrace a good part of Wednesday's non-taper blast-off with Jim Bullard's casual mention of a possible October taper a convenient excuse to sell.
- The dollar (UUP +0.1%), however, isn't moving a whole lot, and Treasury prices (TLT +0.4%) are actually a bit higher on the session. Go figure.
- Meanwhile, a Bloomberg survey finds gold traders at their most bullish level in three weeks following Wednesday's FOMC decision.
- PM ETFs: GLD, IAU, SGOL, PHYS, AGOL, DGL, UBG, DGP, UGL, DZZ, GLL, DGZ, UGLD, DGLD, GLDI, SLV, SIVR, AGQ, DBS, USV, ZSL, USLV, DSLV, SLVO.
- Dollar ETFs: UUPT, UDN, UDNT.
- Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
Mar. 11, 2013, 8:02 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
TY vs. ETF Alternatives
The Fund will seek to produce future growth of both capital and income, while providing reasonable current income (i.e. from fixed-income securities). There are no Charter restrictions with respect to the Funds investments. The Fund may invest up to 15% of
Other News & PR