5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on TYEKF.
There are no News articles on TYEKF.
TYEKF vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Feb 1411:43 AM
Friday, Feb 1411:43 AM| Comment!
- ThyssenKrupp (TYEKY, TYEKF) produces some evidence that its turnaround plan is working, as its FQ1 EBITDA more than doubled Y/Y to €247M (~$336M) and beat expectations of €209M, attributed to robust orders at the company’s capital goods businesses, including elevators and industrial plants.
- ThyssenKrupp significantly reduced losses at its Steel Americas unit, which it decided to partially sell in December, while benefiting from a weaker Brazilian real and lower fuel rates.
- Analysts remain cautious: "Despite an impressive first quarter the stock has run hard and the Steel Europe rump is now looking stretched,” Citigroup says, but at least the company's existence no longer looks threatened.
Thursday, Nov 72013, 7:46 AM
Thursday, Nov 72013, 7:46 AM| Comment!
- ArcelorMittal (MT) remains interested in a potential purchase of ThyssenKrupp's (TYEKY, TYEKF) steel rolling mill in Alabama, CFO Aditya Mittal said in this morning's earnings call.
- Shares +5.7% premarket after reporting improved Q3 results and offered an optimistic outlook; analysts say the results probably would prompt market upgrades of core profit forecast by 2%-4%.