Tortoise MLP Closed-End Fund Merger Provides Opportunities
- TYY is trading a lower relative discount than the other two funds.
- The combined fund will be raising the distribution and lowering the management fee.
- TYY has an attractive long term performance record.
Nov. 26, 2013, 8:54 AM
- Open for trade from Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GS) is the GS MLP Income Opportunities Fund (GMZ), the first closed-end fund ever launched by the firm. The fund raised $826.3M in its IPO.
- MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPG, MLPY, MLPJ, MLPX, YMLI, AMU, ATMP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
- MLP CEFs: CEM, FMO, JMF, KYE, KYN, NTG, SRV, TYG, TYN, TYY
TYY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR