Thu, Apr. 23, 7:43 AM
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL) reports passenger revenue per available seat mile rose 0.4% in Q1 as booked revenue outpaced capacity increases.
- The company saw its strongest revenue growth in Latin America with a 9.4% rise to $747M.
- U.S. revenue +1.2% to $2.951B.
- Operating expenses -13.2% to $1.19B with the aircraft fuel expense category down 36% Y/Y during the quarter.
- Previously: United Continental beats by $0.08, misses on revenue
- UAL +0.85% premarket.
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Thu, Jan. 22, 7:40 AM
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL) reports consolidated passenger revenue rose 1.3% to $8.1B in Q4.
- Consolidated PRASM +0.4%.
- PRASM by segment: Domestic +4.4%, Atlantic +6.1%, Pacific -3.8%, Latin America -3.7%.
- Ancillary revenue per passenger +9.7% to $22.
- Cargo revenue +18.2% to $260M.
- The company reports a 14.7% drop in fuel costs during the quarter inclusive of realized hedging losses.
- Previously: United Continental misses by $0.02, revenue in-line
- UAL +0.3% premarket.
Thu, Jan. 22, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 21, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:35 AM| 1 Comment
Jul. 24, 2014, 9:56 AM
- Q2 net income, ex-special items of $919M up 51% Y/Y.
- Passenger revenue per available seat mile up 3.7% from a year ago.
- Consolidated unit costs slipped 0.2% on capacity reduction of 0.1%.
- $1.5B in operating cash flow generated in Q2.
- The board authorizes a $1B share repurchase program, good for nearly 22M shares (at last night's closing price), or more than 5.5% of the float.
- UAL +5.6%
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:35 AM| Comment!
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:37 AM| 1 Comment
Jan. 23, 2014, 7:32 AM| Comment!
Oct. 24, 2013, 7:36 AM| Comment!
Jul. 25, 2013, 10:05 AM
Apr. 25, 2013, 8:24 AMMore on United Continental's (UAL) Q1: Revenue dipped for domestic, Atlantic, and Latin America routes as the carrier tightened up its capacity. Key metric PRASM improved 5.9% Y/Y during the quarter. The company appears to have done slightly better than peers in managing its fuel expenses. (PR) | Comment!
Apr. 25, 2013, 7:37 AM
Jan. 24, 2013, 7:47 AMMore on United Continental's (UAL) Q4: The carrier acknowledges it underperformed during the quarter as integration issues slowed down its performance. Passenger revenue per available seat mile fell 3.6% Y/Y with the Domestic segment lagging. Including special charges, operating expenses were up 3.2% during the period. (PR) | 3 Comments
Jan. 24, 2013, 7:37 AM
UAL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR