From other sites
- Urstadt Biddle is refinancing their existing Series D preferred with a new Series G preferred.
- Series G is pricing tight to existing Series F, I don't see value.
- Investors should look at Kite Realty Series A instead.
This Outperforming High-Dividend Stock Yields 6.9% And Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- Many Preferred stocks have outperformed in 2014, and offer good defense in market pullbacks.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties has a well-covered preferred dividend yielding 6.9% which goes ex-dividend this week.
- The company's upscale retail properties are located in the wealthy suburbs of NYC and provide steady cash flow for investors.
There are no Transcripts on UBA.
Wed, Oct. 29, 9:15 AM
Wed, Oct. 29, 8:55 AM| Comment!
Tue, Oct. 28, 5:06 PM| Comment!
Oct. 4, 2013, 7:37 AM
- Wunderlich has a mostly bullish take on the beaten-up sector, starting most of its selections at Buy.
- Initiated at Buy are Armada Hoffler Propreties (AHH), Campus Crest Communities (CCG), Cedar Realty Trust (CDR), Education Realty Trust (EDR), Healthcare Trust of America (HTA), and Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET).
- Started at Hold are Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT), and Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA).
Sep. 6, 2013, 5:31 PM| Comment!
Jun. 10, 2013, 6:10 AM
Jun. 7, 2013, 9:27 AM
Mar. 21, 2013, 5:29 PM
Mar. 6, 2013, 5:12 PM
Dec. 13, 2012, 4:56 PM
Sep. 6, 2012, 4:51 PM
UBA vs. ETF Alternatives
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust. It acquires owns and manages commercial real estate, mainly neighbourhood and community shopping centres in the north eastern part of the United States.
Other News & PR