From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 11, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 2, 2012)
- Urstadt Biddle is refinancing their existing Series D preferred with a new Series G preferred.
- Series G is pricing tight to existing Series F, I don't see value.
- Investors should look at Kite Realty Series A instead.
This Outperforming High-Dividend Stock Yields 6.9% And Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- Many Preferred stocks have outperformed in 2014, and offer good defense in market pullbacks.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties has a well-covered preferred dividend yielding 6.9% which goes ex-dividend this week.
- The company's upscale retail properties are located in the wealthy suburbs of NYC and provide steady cash flow for investors.
Urstadt Biddle Properties: Dividend Stock Analysis
There are no Transcripts on UBA.
Jun. 7, 2013, 9:27 AM
Mar. 21, 2013, 5:29 PM
Sep. 6, 2012, 4:51 PM
UBA vs. ETF Alternatives
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust. It acquires owns and manages commercial real estate, mainly neighbourhood and community shopping centres in the north eastern part of the United States.
Other News & PR