From other sites
- Urstadt Biddle is refinancing their existing Series D preferred with a new Series G preferred.
- Series G is pricing tight to existing Series F, I don't see value.
- Investors should look at Kite Realty Series A instead.
This Outperforming High-Dividend Stock Yields 6.9% And Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- Many Preferred stocks have outperformed in 2014, and offer good defense in market pullbacks.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties has a well-covered preferred dividend yielding 6.9% which goes ex-dividend this week.
- The company's upscale retail properties are located in the wealthy suburbs of NYC and provide steady cash flow for investors.
There are no Transcripts on UBA.
Wed, Oct. 29, 9:15 AM
Wed, Oct. 29, 8:55 AM| Comment!
UBA vs. ETF Alternatives
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust. It acquires owns and manages commercial real estate, mainly neighbourhood and community shopping centres in the north eastern part of the United States.
Other News & PR