Market Rally Saturation Nearing; Warning By Leveraged Long ETFs
- In this article, we present the message first, and the explanation follows.
- Market experts with skin in the game of firm capital and professional reputation are broadly behaving as though the odds are shifting towards a market correction stage.
- Present momentum may provide good temporary exit opportunities to avoid noise-level (6-10%) declines in many major market indexes.
- Long-term buy-and-holders unconcerned with market wiggles likely will shake off decline and subsequent recovery with "see we told you so".
- Active investors have the opportunity to add another increment to their cumulative performance advantage over buy-and-holders by taking appropriate actions.