United Insurance Holdings. Insider Buying Alert - Why Earnings Will Double.
- SEC filings show significant insider purchases at this Insurance company in the last six months.
- The company currently has a low valuation, and strong revenue and earnings growth.
- As a Florida based homeowners insurer, its profile differs from other P&C players. It uses Reinsurance conservatively to reduce its risk, at a cost that is multiples of its earnings.
- The cost of reinsurance, especially in Florida, is dramatically reducing year on year – this alone could increase earnings by 75% in FY 2014.
- Underlying growth will do the rest.