Fri, Aug. 28, 8:39 AM
- Ulta Salon (NASDAQ:ULTA) reports comparable-store sales increased 10.1% in Q2.
- Transactions were 7.0% higher during the quarter, while the average ticket was up 3.1%.
- E-commerce sales shot up 43.4% to $36.1M.
- Higher costs tied to supply chain initiatives contributed to a drop in the company's gross margin rate. The operating income rate was +20 bps to 13.5%.
- Guidance: Ulta Salon sees comparable sales growth of 8% to 10% for the full fiscal year and total sales growth in the mid to high teens percentage rate.
- Previously: Ulta Salon beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Aug. 27 2015)
- ULTA +0.9% premarket to $161.70.
Thu, Aug. 27, 4:16 PM
Wed, Aug. 26, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 28, 5:09 PM
- Ulta Salon (NASDAQ:ULTA) recorded another strong quarter of growth backed by a 50% rise in e-commerce sales.
- Comparable-store sales were up 11.4%.
- Salon sales +20.5% to $51.3M.
- Gross profit rate +40 bps to 34.5%.
- SG&A expense rate -60 bps to 22.2%.
- Previously: Ulta Salon beats by $0.11, beats on revenue
- ULTA +1.50% after hours to $158.60.
Thu, May 28, 4:12 PM
Wed, May 27, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 12, 4:34 PM
Wed, Mar. 11, 5:35 PM
Dec. 4, 2014, 4:15 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 11, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Ulta Salon (NASDAQ:ULTA) reports comparable-store sales rose 9.6% in Q2.
- E-commerce comp sales +54.9%.
- Average ticket price +3.8%.
- Transaction volume growth +5.8%.
- Gross profit rate flat at 35.3%.
- Guidance: Comp sales growth of 7%-8% is expected for FY14. Total sales are expected to rise 20%.
- ULTA +8.8% AH.
Sep. 11, 2014, 4:07 PM
Sep. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 10, 2014, 5:33 PM
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) expects FQ2 revenue of $706M-$717M and EPS of $0.78-$0.82 vs. a consensus of $704M and $0.82. Comparable store sales are expected to rise 5%-7% Y/Y.
- FY14 (ends Jan. '15) guidance for 4%-6% comp growth, mid-teens EPS growth, and $100M+ in free cash flow is being reiterated.
- Comparable store sales rose 8.7% in FQ1 (down slightly from FQ4's 9.2%), aided by a 72.3% increase in e-commerce comps.
- 21 stores were opened during the quarter, raising total store count to 696. 100 net new openings are expected in FY14.
- Gross margin was 34.5%, +70 bps Q/Q and -50 bps Y/Y. SG&A spend was 22.8% of revenue, same as a year ago.
- Expectations were depressed going into earnings.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jun. 10, 2014, 4:10 PM
Jun. 9, 2014, 5:35 PM
ULTA vs. ETF Alternatives
Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Inc is a beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for mass and salon products and salon services in United States. Its brands include Bare Minerals and Urban Decay prestige cosmetics.
Other News & PR